What's your favorite calculatrice you owned or did own ?

What's your favorite calculatrice you owned or did own ?

Op here : TI Nspire CX CAS

Phone

HP Prime

I have 2 of these cause I love them so much.

The Casio that looks like the one on your pic but has a Matrix screen.

I've been using it for +10 years.

hp 50g

what are you studying?

It ain't the top of the range but for 20€ it's by far above the average sci calculator

>owned
>did own

it's called calculator stupid spic

I usually buy a cheap piece of shit 3 euro calculator, enough for going calculation and trig functions, no need for those fancy calculators

The same.

most useful - TI89

got a HP50G just to fuck around

got a HP 15C at an estate sale for $4, didn't realize they go for fucking $100+ on ebay wtf?

I just bought the last version

>got a HP 15C

came to post this. still crying because I lost her.

My Texas instruments TI-30xa got me through high school and 9 1st to 3rd year math courses at university even though a graphing calculator was recommended at the time.

Probably apps on phones make all stuff obsolete now though.

t. oldfag

My man. We are the true calculator master race. Other calculators literally can not compete.

>570

Why do people buy the non-solar powered version?

This is the best calculator available. Cheap, easy to use, has every function you should be using a calculator for and some nice extra cheese functions like the ability to do definite integrals.

I also own a TI-30xs because the society of actuaries has been bought off by texas instruments and it's also a very nice calculator. It basically has a miniature spreadsheet tool build into it which saves a ton of gruntwork.

ya, mine was a "ti-30x2s" now that i think about it (not the ti-30xa, as I said before). The solar power thing is key imo. I still have it. Although I use computer programming/ spread sheets more

TI-84 Plus CE

OP is obviously French and probably meant "a calculator that you own or used to own" but they fucked up the verb tenses.

All those hand calculators are totally obsolete with phones and computers available. Good universities don't allow calculators on exams at any level.

>2017
>Buying the solar powered version

gnuplot ftw

>Good universities don't allow calculators on exams at any level.
How do you propose somebody take a statistics test without a calculator

i have a casio fx-9750GII myself

USING THE POWERFUL ABACUS

hacked fx-82

>gnu

Fuck off commie.

gnuplot is not GNU

that one in your pic op

My bad.

Im currently just using the ol ti84.

does anyone have any recommendations for a calculator thats capable of multivariable shit?

T'es en prépa ?

Hell yea

get on my level senpai

chemistry

straya edition. it's all you need desu. the ones that solve integrals aren't allowed

This

>calculator
Hello brainlets

>it handles i for him
What's the matter afraid of a little complexity?

God Tier Calculator, I own 3 of them for all my exams in AUS and for HSC

I had a Casio fx-3650p for a decade, but my autist brother decided to destroy it in one of his autismal rage episodes. I bought a Casio fx-991ex as replacement.

Nice, I have the same combination.
Though I still haven't figured out how to use the 50g for things other than basic calculations.

God's ruler, or God's ruler?

I have a TI-83 Plus that I got for free when the math teacher at my high school caved and took all the vandalized calculators away from the kids.

This one has a small swastika carved into the screen, and while that was okay back when I was in that class, the newest batch of kids "couldn't handle it". I had used that calculator before, and the swastika on it was a few years old...

Anyway, the calculator works great.
I call it my "swasta-calc." :3

Use it for college, now.

Doing linear PID controller design requires a lot complex arithmetic.
For example substituting [math]s=1.5+0.24i[/math] into [math]\frac{s+6}{(s^2+0.5s+4)(s-2)}[/math] during an exam is quite a lot of calculation which is very prone to error.
That function on the casio can save a lot of time on a paper testing your ability to design control systems.

In electronics I had a bit of a laugh. There was some calculation involving a diode that needed to be solved numerically. The lecturer said you had to use MATLAB to solve it.
It was pretty funny when I did it with the calculator that we were allowed in school.