Cosmetic Surgery

Should plastic surgery be outlawed?

It can be used to mask poor genes, meaning that people are tricked into reproducing with them. This means that rather than bad genes being filtered out as nature intended, they are perpetuated, and the other partners good genetics watered down.

It's literally holding back human progress.

Thoughts?

I agree totally. Makeup & perfume/cologne should be banned for the same reason.

The only thing I think people should use either is when covering up/repairing disfigurement caused by non-stupid accidents. Like for after getting injured when a meteor lands on your house, but not for when you crash into a tree with your car. The former shows you just need to add another layer of watchfulness, to your life, while the latter shows that you are a general idiot.

Anyone who hides under makeup, perfume/cologne, or plastic surgery has a mental/social disease. Using these things also causes a breakdown in personal communication.

Alternatively, the ability to trick someone else is a trait with advantages. While being duped by someone tricking you is a trait with disadvantages. Ergo, you need to learn how to detect such trickery and avoid mating with such people. Which is a trait with advantages, you would need to teach your children about.

No. But nazis like you should be shoot on sight.

>t. tranny

>It can be used to mask poor genes
i guess genes related to looks

before was better anyway

Plastic surgery for non-accident victims should be banned and nudity should be mandatory in the summer.

>before was better anyway

The only difference between the two is age, different makeup/hair, lighting, and she's smiling a bit higher in the right one. No actual plastic surgery. I still agree with you though.

Just remove the laws banning nudity, where ever they exist.

Cosmetic surgery in general shoudn't be a thing imo.

Surgery at any level can be a dangerous matter, and doing it only on a "beauty enhancement" basis is retarded.

I wondered this about lasik and contacts since eyesight is a lot more than superficial

I thought this was a free country?

Miopia is correlated with intelligence. What now?

Before > After

Yes.
Ban all surgeries, medication, vaccination and schooling too, if they can't make it on their own they don't deserve to live.

Please provide reasons for this opinion

Evolution isn't heading somewhere. Humans don't have alpha males and females bearing the sole right to offspring.
This, also kicking children out of their homes as soon as they can walk. And of course all social services as well as states should cease, if one can't make a living all by themselves they are clearly unfit.
Intelligence is correlated with reading and reading without proper form can cause miopia

Stupidity should also be banned. So neck yourself.

She just looks like she has matured slightly, looks like a kid in the first pic and a woman in the second.

Holy fuck /pol/fags are so annoying

Why? They aren't bad genes anymore because we have plastic surgery. Much in the same way the mutation for not having fur isn't a bad gene anymore because we have clothes

it should be considered rape if a man is tricked into having sex with a woman who altered her appearance.

Especially if she gets pregnant. A man can get charged with rape if he takes the condom off during otherwise consensual sex.

So if she has ugly genes and he doesn't know, and he gets her pregnant, that's rape. She stole his sperm and raped him

> tfw had an orbital correction surgery for my canthal tilt, a Lefort 3, a chin implant, an FUE hair transplant, and a rhinoplasty
> also considering a minor leg lengthening

Nah, fuck off. If I have money, I'm not staying an absolute uggo. Koreans have the right idea.

this nigga knows whats up. being attractive is important as fuck in todays society.

Ya but your kids will be stuck with their ugliness without any money.

So you better plan on paying for their surgery, if you want grand kids, and your grandkids surgery too.

You and your offspring are revolting and sickening to look at without surgery, and people will puke through their noses when they see your kind without surgery.

I bet it happens that men marry women who are heavily modified, and then the happiest day of their lives (when their kids are born), results in immediate chundering all over the place due to the hideously ugly nastiness of the baby.