What is the chaddiest major?

What is the chaddiest major?

objectively true answer: mechanical engineering

business or finance

Exactly. Look at the op and tell me that guy isnt a financial analyst

Honestly, probably this. Career prospects technically aren't as good as STEM, but with Chad's charisma he could easily work his way to an executive position.

>mechanical engineering
>implying its not full of weebs
>chaddiest major not being sports management or some other underwater basket weaving course with a "business" focus

This isn't true at all, Chads are smart. Chads are in medicine, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, law, philosophy, etc etc. You wouldn't believe the GPA of some of the biggest frat dudes. (Maybe this is just a Canadian thing)

Law or finance.

Definitely Canadian. It's hard to be popular as a guy and not completely tank your GPA in the States

Yes...I would go as far as to say business and finance majors specifically over economics majors too.

I hate chads.

That guy isn't a financial analyst.

He's a model.

me too brother

math major

Chemistry

>mfw my major is a combination of BOTH

It is comforting to know I am not alone...thank you, my friend.

I think the question we need to ask, is how does one destroy chad's life?

Medicine,law and bussiness are the triumvirate of Chadiness.
The most robotic and autistic people are EE by far and this is coming by an EE major

How about you become Chad?

Realistically?

1. Finance
2. Law
3. Business

Great idea. We infiltrate chad headquarters and destroy them from the inside out..

>chaddiest
>posting a literal fag

there might be cultural difference but in my country computer science is quite chaddy

Medicine

I'm pained to admit that I have...

...not in the sense of adopting their personality traits, but I've read countless books and articles on how to confidently present myself, deflect insults, embrace social norms, etc, so that they think I'm one of their own.

The problem is, I still resent their way of thinking. I was raised to be selfless, embrace helping others, and lifting people up who are down on their luck. It's like every Chad is oblivious to how selfish, rude and short-sighted they are. That's why I want to hit them where it hurts, to make them see the error of their shallow ways and change their behavior for the betterment of those around them.

Chads and religious extremists are killing humanity...

computer science is the epitome of robot

where?

>sitting at a computer running simulations is chad tier
Don't make me lol

Pre-Med, Engineering, Pre-Law, Business. /thread

am i missing something? surely it's sports science

STEM related? Civil

That actor is gay btw

enjoy being "Chad"

>Mechanical Engineering
gear heads, bro dudes, and hvac guys looking to move up

>Electrical Engineering
legit nerds and smelly autists

>Civil Engineering
tradesmen, lesbians, and frat boys who have dads in the construction industry

>Chemical Engineering
Chemists that actually want to make money, typical "normies", eternally disgruntled at the coursework

>Materials Engineering
autismo's, but the affable/quirky kind who still know to bathe

>Petroleum Engineering
that guy who just looked up highest paying major, rich saudi kids.

>Aerospace/Biomedical
that guy who wanted a sexy sounding degree but didn't understand it was going to gimp his career without a masters. sadists who plan on being a pilot or a doctor and wanted a rigorous undergrad

>Computer Engineering
CS majors who wanted a real education

>Industrial Engineering
business/finance majors who just wanted the engineer title.

>Mechatronics and other assorted meme tier engineers

lol im a speshul snowflake faggot

>Nuclear Engineering
suicidal nihilists

>Math/Physics
bigger dicks and brains than engineers

russia

Its just a canadian thing, Engis typically have a higher workload so they participate in frats less for one thing, as frats are a massive time commitment. Another thing is that fratties generally have sub-3 GPAs. The major redeeming factor of frats in terms of post-college life is the iron-bound network you gain, as it provides a shit ton of oppurtunities to get a job unless you were a total idiot in college.

Medicine is also out for this reason. Classes law students will typically take are easier so that is open.

There are many very smart preppy kids that will probably be frat guys but they usually want a lot of money so they usually do business.

>implying you need to be smart for ME

This, this, this and fucking this.

is this OC? good post here. my dubs predict it will be capped and saved for Veeky Forums posterity

Exercise "science"

All engineers will end up being the slaves of business majors

>All engineers will end up being the slaves of business majors

lol at this meme.

good engineering talent is hard to find. my boss kisses my ass and the ass of every other one of my coworkers. i get hit up on linkedin at least twice a month by headhunters trying to poach me from my current position. you must be a bronze league shitter in terms of aptitude if you think that whole "GET BACK TO WORK JOHNSON" thing is real. good engineers, for the most part, are primadonna's and require courtship and delicate handling if you want to keep them in your company.

That's nice.

Who gets paid more? Who works harder?

>Who gets paid more?
from the company? he does. when you include my side hustle stamping prints and doing consulting? me

>Who works harder?
he does by a large margin

>Stamping prints
How do you have time for this shit.

>he does by a large margin
Ya I guess, if you count playing golf and going to dinner with buddies(/clients/partners)...

Anyway, no worries. I'm sure you're an invaluable member of the team.

it takes an hour to do something i charge 10 billing hours for.

its the same scam mechanics run on people, certain jobs have a set number of hours you bill for but it doesn't actually take that long.

lol if you think thats what he's doing. i'm clocking out at 4:30 and he's still in the office setting up meetings and answering the phone till at least 6. that corporate hospitality thing is a very, very small portion of what he does.

keep trying to perpetuate that meme tho, business majors work their asses off for that money.

Businessmen are either scheduling or conducting meets at such high rates its surprising they don't kill themselves. That in addition to what they normally have to do means that they either have terrible or light days. The issue with that is terrible days are a lot worse if they are surrounded by light days

>What is the chaddiest major?

Bouncer at a titty bar.

>Chemical Engineering
>Chemists that actually want to make money

kind of the reason why I'm getting my BS in it. I have plans to go to grad school for biochem but I understand that its very likely that I won't be able to land a good research job after all is said and done. I would be perfectly content being just a chemeng if that shit doesn't work out.

>Nuclear Engineering
>suicidal nihilists
more like person who should of been born 50 years ago. Nuclear power is a dead industry from all the redtape. If you were a babyboomer and got a nuclear eng BS, employers would be salivating as the mouth to hire you.

complete shit. no chad would make it through ochem or especially pchem

Sports science

>me before electrodynamics
>maybe EE or robotics?
>me after electrodynamics
>nope

Actor

*shoddy

mechanical business engineering

CS + Biz and working in Venture capital

Business major
Kinesiology
Engineering

Shut up and give me your lunch money, nerd.

> Statistics
Real GOAT tier

This is extremely accurate
Physics guys are always super hot and smart

btw I'm a female and I'm biologist