What does this diagram mean?

Any idea is a good idea. A couple ideas I heard came from a Philosopher and an Astrophysicist, if that helps it frame it all.

It means someone needs to ease off of their drugs

I can't, they're prescribed.

>What does this diagram mean?
Nothing, absolutely nothing.

means OP is confirmed brainlet.

lmao

Maybe you're just not thinking hard enough.

nigga did you just draw some random shit on a page to be able to shitpost?

pretty low quality

It means you escaped your containment board. Let me help you find your way back friend.

Half and half, lol And yeah, it is, gonna work on making a better version in InDesign. Just really wanted to see what Veeky Forums had to say about it, lol

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

What Does This Diagram Mean?

When two intersecting lines collide OP...
It is a visualisation for a way of living in a dualistic vision of reality.

What do you think it means OP?

Looks like a sample-blanco holder for my ultracentrifuge.
So it probably is, with some melodramatic sample names.

I like this one. This is actually the closest so far as to what I was getting at.

"Water...Water is light.
White light is water."

This is what the ancients meant....

You know, I have only the slightest idea as to what those actually are, but since the idea of an ultra-centrifuge reminds me of the Torus/Spindle Torus, which I affectionately call The Donut. I thank you for this post.

I think it means many things, to many people. That is its purpose actually. I am trying to find out what it means, so that I can then see if I can't tailor it to mean one thing. But what it is to me personally, The Face Of God.

Circular Logic? Subjective Reasoning? Got any references for me so I can acquire some context?

A Couple Ideas I Heard Came From A Philosopher And An Astrophysicist, If That Helps It Frame It All

is there any way for you to explain what on earth you are saying here?

>Any idea is a good idea.
it's probably a bad sign if you need to preface your idea by denying the existence of ideas that aren't good
>hello check out my idea and please keep in mind that criticizing ideas is literally impossible thanks

I'm not actually sure, lol
But I'll give it a shot.
From Cease of Existence to Existence is an Eternity. From Existence to Cease of Existence is an Eternity. Two Eternities make Infinity. All of Infinity is Life-Love-Peace.

The Astro guy was just a student but he said something about Two Worlds, Outer Shell, String Theory, shit like that, lol.
A friend of mine said it reminded him of parts of the Theory of Relativity.
But I had no fucking clue what they were talking about, cause I'm not very well educated, lol This is just something random that popped into my head sometime after being asked what happens when the Immovable Object and the Unstoppable Force meet. I've showed it to dozens of people irl, and it has evoked some very strong responses, so I felt like taking to the boards to see what the online community has to say about it, shittalking and all, lol

The Philosopher strangely enough was the one who said it made him think of an intersection of the Four Dimensions, in regards to them being labeled as Time, Space, Matter, Energy.
The Eternities being TIme, Infinity being Space, And Life-Love-Peace being Existence as Matter and Energy. I mean you could put whatever you want there, but I just wanted to try and spread a positive message, lol

Lol,no, criticize it all you want, please, it only leads to growth. Anyways, I meant that in the context that this is a purely subjective, it has no definite meaning yet, so any idea as to what it meant, is a good idea, for now anyways, lol

what about this
>"Water...Water is light.
>White light is water."

I am completely clueless about this, please elaborate, lol

so you treat your diagram as something like spontaneous self-expressive art? you draw it with no idea what it is supposed to mean and then try to interpret it afterwards?
and you're also a radical subjectivist who thinks there is no correct interpretation of it except everybody's personal interpretation depending on how they want to view it?
and you have the same subjectivist attitude towards all the things your diagram is about, like eternity, time, space, matter, energy, existence, etc.?

How retards think math works. Or, how a stoner saw a youtube video.

This is a form of art, yes, spontaneous, yes, self-expressive, yes, drawn with no idea of it's meaning? No. I drew it with the Meaning, "There's Someone Up Above." But that in itself is subject to people's own beliefs. And after showing it to dozens of people with dozens of different backgrounds, I found that with little to no explanation, they came up with their own. So I decided to see what the boards of Veeky Forums had to say. And it has been quite informative. I have not received so much constructive criticism as this, lol
But I have to say, in the Paranormal section the first and only person to reply so far actually hit straight to the point of what this was, lol But I'm not exactly sure how Scientific it is. If you feel like it, you can take a gander. The thumbnail is the diagram, but better, and on a gold background.

Also, as far as taking a subjective attitude towards the things I put in the diagram, I was just working with what I had, lol I was presented with a topic I slightly understood, but as I said, I'm not exactly educated, so I just used the terms I knew to try and label the process I was trying to communicate, sort of like, "jerry rigging," lol

So in short, someone asked me a question, I knew them well, and exactly how to fuck with them, so I gave them this answer. Showed it to other people, got more than I bargained for. Decided to come and see what the hell for. Figured through sheer numbers I could find something out, lol

So you see Math in this? And would you mind sending me a link to that video>

You mean Spirit Science?

I am unsure, lol
What in this made you think of Spirit Science?

This basically.

Ancients once spoke of a type of "magic" that could break the world free of the shackles of life and death. This is the unique power of destructive interferance.... The abillity to rip open chasms...

That's legit! It actually does have a lot in common with the diagram, lol
So what is that an example of exactly?

Fascinating. Which ancients were this a common theme across?

Wait...where did you get that?

And why is the title of your .png, "help?"

I think that diagram is meant to be the Circle of Life, in a Yin Yang, Taoist-Confucianist way.

I think that diagram is meant to be the Circle of Life, in a Yin Yang, Taoist-Confucianist way.

I am a bit of an amateur symboligist and my assessment of this image is that someone drew a bunch of crap that doesn't mean anything. Also it looks kind of like a penis.

That looks like the front view of the inside of a penis.

I must say that you have very bizarre penis

That's funny. I thought it looked like two hams on a plate, with Immovable and Unstoppable written in mustard, and the vegetables arranged to spell out exist and infinity.

kinda

LMFAO!