Eating meat is a very recent human phenomenon. Why don't we go back to being vegan?

Eating meat is a very recent human phenomenon. Why don't we go back to being vegan?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will in a few years/decades when artificial meat can be produced cheaply.

How are your dietary choices related to math or science?
You could've even tried to make your dumb /pol/-esque vegan thread science related with a "is eating vegan healthier" or something, but all you asked was why other people were not going along with your lifestyle, which is not related to science or math in the least.

>eats artificial meat
>vegan
Pick one

I'll pick two, dude.

>Eating meat is a very recent human phenomenon
What? How am I the first user to call him out on this?

you should plainly tell such people to get the fuck out off this board, not call them out on anything

Literally every vegan I know has no moral objection to eating artificial meat. It'll be more efficient than traditional meat and suffering-free.

The ones that wouldn't eat it just wouldn't because they don't like the taste of meat anymore.

Seriously, traditional meat is just so inefficient. Who the fuck wants to finance growing a cow's bones and intestines and eyeballs and shit. (Literally, and shit).

Just want the meat.

>Eating meat is a very recent human phenomenon.

Not true, even our pre-homo ancestors ate meat when ever they could catch it. Now, gb2/ck/.

Why not go pescitarian instead? You seem to love baiting.

violently murdering animals and eating their raw flesh is the OG, cooking and agriculture are new phenomena

Plants are people too

(No really, ask any neuroscientist)

so I can rape a plant and lose my virginity?

Plants figured out how to exist without affecting other life. What we must do is become like them. By this I don't mean abondoning our expensive computation machines we call brains. I mean figuring out a way to power them without affecting other life, the way plants did for themselves.

Kek

>Eating meat is a very recent human phenomenon
bbc.com/earth/story/20150728-chimps-nearly-wiped-out-monkeys

Peter Singer says it's still wrong, and given out mental capacities, we should strive to end this carnage by whatever means necesssary. These means may involve changing our very biology.

>cooking and agriculture are new phenomena
>widespread use of hearths fucking 200,000 years ago

Meat was the main source of calories for Eurasian peoples during the last ice age. Even early hominids were opportunistic meat eaters.

>implying our pussyshit digestives tracts are a good thing

>and given out mental capacities, we should strive to end this carnage
you should end yourself right now, for you don't deserve the big intelligent brain your ancestors passed to you thanks to eating cooked meat

It's just progress. We were endowed with our bigger brains thanks to this process (or thanks to sexual selection, the jury is out) and now we ought put this gift TO USE. People who don't use it, but abuse it, are the ones who don't deserve it.

You fucking idiot, do you realize we would be still dangling from fucking trees if we didn't start eating and later cooking meat?
There is a reason herbivores are fucking stupid animals.

>We shouldnt eat meat
>Our stomach has an enzyme meant to break down meat

That doesn't matter.

eating cooked meat is soft
what's the point of being smart if you have to be a pussy too?
we should be able to fuck everything physically too

Because there is less calories and more work to be done eating lettuce as opposed to animals who already do the favour for us of removing essential vitamins and minerals from the lettuce?

>tfw if we are going to be this lazy we might as well liquify our food.

I under the impression that the species of ape that we were descended from ate meat as a part of its diet.

>very recent
since humans exist at all. but if thats very recent for you thats okay

Not even sure why meat is so popular.

>b..but muh dense nutrition
I can tell, from the heart disease and cellulite on your kankles.

Plant based diets are the future.
And for those who cannot get past the primitive emotional attachment to the sweet smell of bacon, there will be artificial meats.