Daily reminder to all /pol/ crossposters

Starting with the Greeks is not a meme. Do not pretend like you can discuss political philosophy or understand world events unless you've started with the Greeks.

Fuck you, i've taken the redpill. Take your nonwhite pedarasts and shove them up your liberal worn-out shithole, you degenerate

implying Veeky Forums has read the Greeks.

when every post your stack thread is littered with DFW meme books unironically

/pol/ has a lot of idiots, but the smartest /pol/lacks are undoubtedly smarter than the smartest Veeky Forumsizens. Veeky Forums has always been a Veeky Forums board peddling books and knowledge as fashion sense. /pol/ lacks the self-preservation instinct of a pseudo-intellectual which is why you get so many idiots out in the open, but this same reason also ensures that there is no doubt that top genius resides on /pol/ not Veeky Forums.

Shut up faggot. I won't take cues from libcucks

This. We only take cues from Milo and Spencer

and Sam Hyde

and Lauren 'BASED* Southern

>Implying Veeky Forums actually reads
>Implying it is anything but a group of pseudo intellectuals quote wikipedia articles and shitting on other boards

and Stephen Mollyneueux

>t. defensive /p(o)leb/

>Veeky Forums has always been a Veeky Forums board
Oh dear. We're a Veeky Forums-/mu/ board if anything.

I don't even read wikipedia entries. After a certain book gets posted enough I can discern what it is about just through Veeky Forums which gives me enough information to shipost about it. Blood Meridian for example, I've never read but I always make philosophical discourse about what happened between The Kid and The Judge.

>We're a Veeky Forums-/mu/

>Veeky Forums
>reading

>Veeky Forums
>being anything but skinny hipster neckbeards

Veeky Forums isn't Veeky Forums though

then what are you doing here :^)

projecting

pls go

I have several times been commended for good posts on books I've never read. I imagine those people haven't read it either and so Veeky Forums is just one circle of people discussing a book they've never actually read.

Nice anecdotal projection

>>Veeky Forums
>>reading
Exactly bro. Exactly. One letter misread is all it takes.

In all seriousness tho, Veeky Forums expects you to read several thousand pages on eating and picking shit up and down by the time you get to intermediate lifts.

> alasdair macintyre
> libcuck

he wrote the greatest critique of sjw culture ever

he did "not an argument" before molyneux ever shilled himself on youtube

I have read the Greeks. Now read Mein Kampf.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GET OUT INFECTED NORMIES POLITICAL TARDS, GET OUT! READ THE CANON! START WITH THE GREEK! DO NOT TALK ABOUT POLITICS AT ALL ON THIS FUCKING LITERATURE BOARD WHEN THERE IS A POLITICS BOARDS, GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

>Talking like criticising some fucking normie fag fad that is easy to mock is a highly intellectual feat
>To make you sound smarter with what you already know
>Not reading canon philosophers, or the canon in general, to widen your perspective on REAL problems facing society
>Dismissing Veeky Forums is a bunch of psueds
autismo

Related

nice

> discuss Platon's Republic on /pol/

gas yourself

all I need to read are unsourced infographs, nietzsche's and evola's wikipedia page and watch infowars because (((literature))) is for degenerate jewish cucks

t. pol

Oh yeah, I forgot /pol/ could not read.

I often recommend books I've never read and get congratulated for my good taste.

>I have several times been commended
No you haven't, not ever for any reason.

t. reddit

Hey if I read the greeks and moderate my political opinions a little will I still be welcome? This place seems to be nothing but commies but I'm really into literature

What even are you on? The Greeks are useless as far as political philosophy goes on.You only need Enlightenment Era political philosophers such as Hobbes,Rousseau,Burke,etc.

>You only need Enlightenment Era

this is LITERALLY why we cant have nice things

Read Rawls and Cohen.

alcibiades did nothing wrong thread?

its not really commie at all except for some dumb tripfags, but we have read marx and can critique him well

/pol/fag here. I agree with OP entirely.

The most important idea that came from Hannah Arendt and Alasdair MacIntyre is that Protestantism literally ruined everything, forever.

...So you're saying ... We have to go back??

You want to expel us from your little haven???

No, this is our home, we live here. We aren't going back. In fact now we're gonna fuck your women too. And we are now extracting free tears from reddit faggots.

Btw, I've read the Greeks. Enjoy your cultural enrichment.

Are a Jew and a Roman Catholic likely to say anything different of Protestants, their most successful competitors? Theirs is hardly the unbiased perspective.

That hardly makes their arguments any less correct.
Besides, Jews and protestants love each other.

arendt was based

better than martin "dude like just BEE yourself" highnigger

Considering he was her mentor, it's strange she's so clear.