Why haven't you read this yet?

why haven't you read this yet?

i don't read

can you buy it in person at any store

I don't know. ask the author. he's around here somewhere. I'm sure he will turn up.

why do you keep spamming your shit?

I am not the author.

SOON™

wtf

Is it actually any good? The amazon page peaked my interest but idk if it's worth 10 dollaroonies

>peaked my interest
Loving Every Laugh

What is it about?

is it actually good?

look at the cover. what the fuck you think?

It must be.

absolutely reddit

>that notification bar

kill yourself my man

does it have pictures?

or autism?

Wish mods would ban him for spamming. I see his garbage spam on lit every fucking day.

is not even that bad though

You call it spamming, I call it meming.

i would buy it if someone slipped me a super secret special discount

Yes actually. I'm the one who posted it on my shelf. I flipped through it a while back and the last 20 or so pages are mostly doodles. The rest is formatted like a diary.

16 posters, 21 replies.

Let me also point out this:
2 reviews, which have been the ONLY two reviews since he started spamming it. One is a lady supposedly very offended but makes a mention that "it's well written," and again, another person who finds it "ultra violent and incredibly offensive" but has "masterful writing."

He's reviewing his own work on amazon and trying to shuck that garbage here, like that sweaty, fat comedian with the $40 bomb book that can't afford health insurance.

You know, if you made an honest thread instead of spamming this, where you told us about the process of writing, shared excerpts, stories about publishing and binding it, etc. etc., I would have definitely shown more interest. I can't say I would've bought it but I'd be alot closer to buying it then I am now.

Instead you spam it with the hopes another autistic sucker on Veeky Forums will have his mom buy it for him. Go on r9k, I guarantee you you will increase your sales.

Oh, and here's your (You), you earned it.

Report and sage

>and the last 20 or so pages are mostly doodles.
Why do meme authors do this? Can they not even think up enough garbage to fill the book?

This is so insanely gay. You took some public domain vintage painting of Lemurs for a book cover and filled it with absolute garbage.

Just stop fag. stop.

my favorite part is that if you search the author's "name" you can find a post on reddit where he shilled the book under his own fucking pseudonym.

You like ice-cream you fatty? Huh? Huh? Yeah you like that ice-cream don't cha, yeah you do.

Autism, I suppose. I bought it as a curiosity so reading or analyzing it isn't much of a priority. From what little I've skimmed so far it seems very /r9k/.