Hi all

Ask person with Alzheimer's anything

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14145438_160744114365761_508112171_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMDA2MDE0OTA4MzM3MjAzNg==.2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

timestamp?

anime

What did I just ask you?

Did you forget about this thread?

>op forgot how to post

whats your MMT score?

i have really struggled with whether and how to respond to this. The execution of this message was very nice and respectful, and I genuinely appreciate that. The premise, however, is problematic. Maybe not inherently, but within the context of the sexist society we live in. Men are allowed, and often feel compelled, to think out loud at women, to share unsolicited not necessarily informed thoughts at women. (And usually these men, unlike you, don’t even seem to recognize that their thoughts may not be useful.) Women on the other hand aren’t allowed to be as open. So, if you want to not just be respectful, but actually be anti-oppression, it is better (IMO) not to respond to a woman’s work with the types of thoughts that other men pawn off as insights, if you know what i mean. again, i appreciate your honesty, but i feel obligated to point these things out.

This disease has to be the worst way to go. Imagine studying all your life to understand all this math/ science orders of magnitude above what the average person can begin to grasp, making discoveries and innovations in the field, and gradually having all of that knowledge and Intelligence taken from you until you are so fucking stupid and out of it that you die because your brain forgets to breathe. Fuck, man.

>Implying i am male

As soon as you started going off about sexism I immediately lost interest and stopped reading.

my apologies, xir

its how claude shannon went.

F

who?

why is the mind so feeble yet so powerful at the same time? one stroke of destruction can make years disappear.

Your skin doesn't look real, especially around the neck and the blurriness of the image makes me all the more suspicious, even though a plausible explanation might be that you're an old man and thus more likely to have outdated technology. Even supposing that the image is of an old man, you apparently stole my iphone:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14145438_160744114365761_508112171_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMzMDA2MDE0OTA4MzM3MjAzNg==.2

And honestly, I can't forgive you for that. So see you in hell, swiss cheese brain.

Are you participating in a case study?

Well that is why you shouldn't get so self absorbed in your own intellect. We've been warning vain people with memento mori for centuries I don't know why we never do the same thing to arrogant spergtards.

>>
t. Fuego

Why aren't you taking part in the aducanumab clinical trials right now.