Bernstein Bears Effect in Math

When I took Algebra 1 in middle school, I remember learning about polynomials, but also another class of functions called "polynoginals". I even distinctly remember writing a 1 page paper about how polynomials differ from polynoginals. If I remember correctly, polynoginals were more advanced. However, searching through mathematical literature and the internet shows no mention of the term 'polynoginal'.

Does anyone else remember studying polynoginals? What happened to them and what is their definition? Am I on an alternate timeline with different, possibly less sophisticated math?

Who is this disgusting anzu wannabe?

>not studying polynigginals
turbopleb

>not studying polyvaginals

You're an idiot who is mistaking a dream you had for reality.

damn shes hot

>she

>hot

Maybe your teacher was a master trickster trying to see if anyone would notice.

i have really struggled with whether and how to respond to this. The execution of this message was very nice and respectful, and I genuinely appreciate that. The premise, however, is problematic. Maybe not inherently, but within the context of the sexist society we live in. Men are allowed, and often feel compelled, to think out loud at women, to share unsolicited not necessarily informed thoughts at women. (And usually these men, unlike you, don’t even seem to recognize that their thoughts may not be useful.) Women on the other hand aren’t allowed to be as open. So, if you want to not just be respectful, but actually be anti-oppression, it is better (IMO) not to respond to a woman’s work with the types of thoughts that other men pawn off as insights, if you know what i mean. again, i appreciate your honesty, but i feel obligated to point these things out.

oh no please dont

Exclamation. The human (fe)male has appealing features that attracts males in their fertile age

You have to acquire the polynogial through Jihad, as Allah takes part in all aspects of our wonderful world my friend...

moar of her?

Mansplaining is a tool of the patriarchy used to perpetrate social injustices and violence against minorities on a massive industrial scale. Please consult your nearest radical Social Justice Warrior for a revised edition of Political Correctness 2016 - 2017 .

>damn

>I even distinctly remember writing a 1 page paper about how polynomials differ from polynoginals.
Tell us more about these "polynoginals". Saying they're "more advanced" means literally nothing.

I remember doing triple integrals when I took calculus like 10 years ago. Come to find out they weren't even invented until Jacob Barnett invented them in 2012.

what the fuck was I doing all that time in school then? I could have sworn they've been around longer than that

binomials/multinomials

I was sure I remembered e being equal to about 2.67, but i recently found out it's really more like 2.72. WTF I SWITCHED UNIVERSES!!!

>haha

They're white, polynomials are black.

There is no Mandela effect. You're just a retard weeb with shit memory and an even poorer education that tops it.

but I swear there were polynoginals!

x^ogre I think????

Of course there is a mandela effect. Even if its just the phenomena of people remembering things differently/wrong its a real thing that now has a name.

Now that you mention it, I remember this too.

who

> (OP)

You forgot
>3D

Ahh yes polynoginals

It is from russian нoг (nog) meaning foot, it's the field of math concerned with triangles that extend to n dimensions with more than 3 legs

you're a brainlet who confused logarithmic functions with polynomial functions.

How much math do I need to know to impress girls like this

Don't learn math for that lel already got one girl thinking I'm autistic because I said integration is fun

>polynoginals
>What happened to them and what is their definition?

There are 3 results for them on google, all of them (You).

#

All of it.

Will she have sex with me if I ask really nicely?