I used to think being a classcuck was pretty bad, desu. But now I know even being a marxcuck is shit...

I used to think being a classcuck was pretty bad, desu. But now I know even being a marxcuck is shit. The only way to decuck from EVERYTHING is by becoming an individualist anarchist. It's also possible to be decucked if you're a green anarchist that is using accelerationist strategies to further the ego and the collapse of structures that maintain 'real life roleplaying', like religious institutions, the state, the law, and private property. There is no other answer besides the ego.

Stirner is Marx for edgelords

Not literature

Also read Lukács. Existentialism and all "individualist" philosophy is just the product of alienation under capitalism.

sp00ked

So Stirner is just an anarchist? Yawn.

>Edgy

Someones been spooked

Now that's a broad word

They're all the same lol, hurr durr no government. Watch them cry when society crumbles into chaos. I'm convinced anarchists are either kids or manchilds.

Why isn't anarchism a spook?

This is what happens when you don't read books folks
it is, basically.

I'm reading Mein Kampf now, that's all I need to know, buddy. Become red-pilled and drop this bullshit ideas of governing.

>Watch them cry when society crumbles into chaos
But that's what they want you dongle.
It is.

>trying to demolish all social norms and traditional beliefs
Humanity literally scraped itself off the ground so that it might be able to have social traditions which might keep society intact.

Without these social constructions, people stop having children and stop working productively.

Any group of people who adopt egoism will be killed and conquered by those who do not, within a few generations at most.

But I suppose stirnerfags don't give a shit about the future as long as they'll be too dead to experience it, right?

not really. anarchists usually premise their views in something ultimately moral, usually the concern is with power. for example opposition to things like violence, coercion, or hierarchy

Nailed it, stirnerfags btfo

Stop reading so much.
Go outside.
Get some real friends.

We should never have posted our chart to Reddit.

Do you even know where you are?

im giving up on reading soon via physical trauma; reading is a spook, ofc, so I'm hoping to bash my head in with a hammer and lose so many braincells that reading is impossible for me

To answer yes question, honestly, yes. I don't care about anyone or anything because I know as soon as physical sensation ends I'll be fucking FREE. The only thing I look forward to is fucking SLEEP and the times during sleep when my mind HAS NO CONSCIOUS PERCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER. You might think I'm just edgy, hell I probably am, and I assumed I was all talk with these thoughts, until last week when I almost died and I felt incredibly fucking calm

thanks hume

>The only thing I look forward to is fucking SLEEP and the times during sleep when my mind HAS NO CONSCIOUS PERCEPTIONS WHATSOEVER

I don't know what you're consciously perceiving which is upsetting you so much, but you should reconcile yourself with it instead of trying to escape it or fight it.

>last week when I almost died and I felt incredibly fucking calm

you're not edgy, you're just fucking unhappy

sure thing mr. special snowflake

Stop discrediting /pol/ you absolute fuckwad.

>muh tradition
Tradition only cane to exist so people could adapt to material conditions. Tradition for its own sake is a spook.

>every social construction is a spook.
That's not what a spook is , senpai.

>queer anarchism
>anarcha-feminism
maybe post a non meme image next time