Seriously can someone help me i am so fucking scared of death is there a book i can read

seriously can someone help me i am so fucking scared of death is there a book i can read

take the redpill already

What the fuck does that even mean, you deluded mongoloid, do you even realise how empty your words are? How completely pointless and irrelevant you are?

If you are the same person who has been posting this on and off for the past few days, stop ignoring my posts and FUCKING READ YALOM.

Yeah, do that. To be afraid of death is proof that you are ignorant of your ancestors' accomplishments, and that you are unworthy. Go watch ThuleanPerspective, William Luther Pierce, Stefan Molyneux or Millenial Woes on YouTube. Millenial Woes has good videos about death and the fear of death, check 'em out.

What the fuck does that even mean, you deluded mongoloid, do you even realise how empty your words are? How completely pointless and irrelevant you are?

Fucking pseud

Go shove your empty meme language up your ass you thoughtless parrot.

kek, quality meme

THE
COMPLETE
SHORT
STORIES
OF
ERNEST
HEMINGWAY

Obviously, you didn't understand my point, pseud. Your stupid argument can be said about literally ANYTHING ever said in all of time, and it will make sense. That's how much of a pseud you are.

why the fuck is everyone scared of death now

Obviously, you didn't understand my point, pseud. Your stupid argument can be said about literally ANYTHING ever said in all of time, and it will make sense. That's how much of a pseud you are.

I agree

The Bible tbqhfam

Idk, I thought it was a phase everyone went through when they were 13 and became aware of their mortality, it shouldn't last more than a month though

Nice meme motherfucker

Why don't you fuck off and find your own answer? That is the truth. No matter how many books or poems we hide behind, it is we who deal with everything in the dark. Quit being afraid. So what if you die? The world will not freeze along with you. Decide how you want to spend what little time you have alive. Paranoid of something inevitable, or free of every worry because of the inevitable? No one can tell you how to think, that alone is up to you.

Being scared of death is a result of not realising how horrible being alive is.

I would say unironically Nietzche is around your alley

Hemingway

>read the snows of kilimanjaro
>even more shitscared of death now

True in a way, but often ways of thinking come from the cumulative rumination of many people.

From a very different POV, look at the internal combustion engine. Many people worked on the efforts of others to create a great design.

Each of us *does* deal with our own very unique problems in a very unique way, but exploring what other people have done or explored in similar situations forms the basis for our own explorations.

There's no harm in reading what other people think. In fact, we all learn through story, and how other people - fictional or real - deal with events and problems.

True in a way too. But when someone builds too much of their opinion and ideals on others, I feel it could do more harm than good. Almost like if you were to make an awful cake, gut all the insides out, then put someone else's cake with a better recipe inside and try to convince yourself your a good cook when you could make yours better with practice. Leaving you to realize after a while it's just an empty, shitty cake without others.

Watched all that. Now I just want shitty aut-right opinions tube bloggers dead. Also, im a communist now.

The Last Days of Socrates is a good book to read. I would seriously consider it in your condition. In it, Socrates basically rationalizes and learns to accept death, something that you could really use.

You spout the buzzword "redpill" and then say I am generic? Why don't you just go into every single thread and write "wake up", that will deliver just as much wisdom.

Of course, and I get what is getting at - don't base your opinions and most importantly your reactions on the 'teachings' of others - but we, as humans, developed the whole concept of storytelling for a reason.

No one should ever try to be anything an author creates, or a character is, but there are some very valuable lessons to be learned in literature, and the good thing is we don't have to learn them at the expense of our own wellbeing.

I think the general consensus is: inform yourself through literature, through art, through television and film, but don't let it dictate your life. You have your own path - even if you are deterministic or not - but while you choose your own path, there's nothing wrong with taking cues and basing your way of thinking on other people's work.

The main thing is *don't try to be anyone else'.

If Nietzsche's writing resonates with you, that's cool. You're not Nietzsche though.
If Plato's Republic writings resonate with you again, that's cool, but don't base your life around that

The important thing is that you think for yourself, but don't disregard the thinking of others.
No human can go from the stone age to modern times in a lifetime.
people have set checkpoints from which you can go back or head on from, neither of which are wrong.

The last days of Socrates aren't about accepting death if you're a random fuckwit, it's about his unwillingness to undermine the democratic process/judicial system even at the expense of his life.

the democratic process/judicial system convicted him to banishment. he then proceeded to shitpost himself into a death sentence