Why are faces so unique

There is only so few ways for a face to be aligned. How come everyone has a different fucking face? It doesn't make sense. I had this crush on this girl in 7th grade, because she had such a unique face and I haven't seen it ever since--no girl comes close and now I'm salty as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluctuating_asymmetry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd be suprise how many people look very similar. I think it may just be a result of a very large gene pool, and each person's face is a unique creation of the genes of their parents.

humans are good at reconizing faces, and we can pick up subtle details. Stil, faces come in many different shapes

same grill?

we're actually better at distinguishing faces in our own race and we tend to say "blacks or asians all look the sace", meanwhile whites look the same to other races.

it's all about perception, not biology

>no evidence

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-race_effect

>races with >% sharing the same eye- and haircolor have *exactly* the same distinguished look as a race with huge variation in colors and tones

yeah fuck off

>tons of makeup cant hide fact that she looks like a man
ugly af

>unique
All are literally the same, look up phenotypes. I will give you a example here, pic related with the girl at

Dude look at these lines they look like human woooaah 10 outta 10 would smash

misconception

white people do look the same though
For the same reason you think non-whites all look the same, whites look the same.
You think eye color matters? Whoops, got you confused for that other white guy with that eye color.
Hair? Same thing.
White people aren't as unique snowflakes as you think /pol/
Ever notice how despite the "diversity" in whites when they are represented by non-whites the representations tend to be blonde? What about all the not blonde whites? Arr rook same.

Facial structuring/symmetry is relative to the health/fitness/immune system of each individual. There are studies that people with symmetrical faces smell better to some.

It's very interesting, check this out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_symmetry

Then this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluctuating_asymmetry

what the fuck are you even trying to say you weirdo. learn english

>blacks and asians can only have one eye/hair colour
>whites can have many
>whites therefore less likely to look the same as another white
do you even read what you post or is it just vomit 24/7

>whote people all look the same because shitskins only use blondes in commercials
what did he meme by this?

Nice work Dr. Detective keyboard scientist.

Let's see what other amazing discoveries you've made in that little armchair of yours.

Oh, and don't worry about citations. A man of your intellect doesn't need sources to back his claims.

>Two people with different hair color can't have the same face
>Hair dye does not exist

>t. envious negroid

It's not just the shape, but expression.