Is this the average Veeky Forums user?

Is this the average Veeky Forums user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CCXogDxtUFg
youtube.com/watch?v=L0DUUH9bjcM
youtube.com/watch?v=LLhdWZZWzWU.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, they wouldn't go through the effort to find duckboots and red pants and wouldn't have the confidence to wear a hat like that (not that they'd pull it off anyway).

>MDE reference
college cunts is a good video but DROPPED nonetheless

seems way off to me

I only wear button ups in white or light blue, jeans or Khakis, and a parka.

My car is a BMW e30.

I'm reading through Pynchon's lesser works right now and I only drink 12+ year old scotch. I do not smoke.

Lit is maybe this if you drop the highschool books and the MDE references

implying i can afford a fucking car

implying i can afford a fucking cello

I wear all black and drive a truck and don't talk to people so obviously I don't say any of those things. also I prefer beer to whiskey and coffee to tea

my grandpa drinks famous grouse

Is that a Honda Civic?

I like the bohren und der club of gore nod though.

Everyone ITT should look it up for miserable, slow jazz which gets outside of jazz and is just about feeling like a sad fucking sack. great stuff.

Couldn't really relate to anything in OP's pic until I saw "I'm always on the lookout for a great little place to get breakfast." Fuck you OP.

Nice to see that at least on person itt has good taste.

you should check out moon dog if you like bohren and der club of gore, it's a little more fast paced though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CCXogDxtUFg

I am nearly everything in the right half of that image, but none of the left. So yeah I expect this covers the average user

i feel like you got the music way off but the rest pre accurate

Are you assuming we've only done a little reading? Also who the fuck listens to Koyaanisqatsi without watching the film?

it's a Toyota Corolla you goddamn casual

>camry

I'd rather fucking kill myself.

Change "required reading" to "books I pretend to have read" and it's spot on.

>tfw not cute enough to pull off wearing a scarf

>Famous Grouse

This is every Murakami book in a nutshell

No, it lacks classical music.

Two albums and one book (I should hit a few more of those) And nothing else.

What were the albums?

Laurel Halo is p good

youtube.com/watch?v=L0DUUH9bjcM

Flaming Lips and Glass.

>shitty style
>garbage car
>plebeian literature
>bad taste in music
>drug addiction
>memes as quotes
Yes.

Clothing is completely off, accesories are off too, just not as much. Most of those books are "fun" reads, I guess, though none of them are favourites, maybe Wilde but, not that book. The books to the right of the "Required Reading" section are nice, the ones I've read, that is. Schopenhauer is not of my liking where I'd assume matters; he's witty, but his ideas aren't liked, at all. There's Leopardi, then there's Nietzsche*, then there's Stirner, then there's Novatore, then there's Schmidt. I've only heard "Faust", Keiji Haino is one of my favourites: youtube.com/watch?v=LLhdWZZWzWU. Far right is American (Kek), I'm not. Illiterate on cars. The only quote that fits me is the "I prefer tea to coffee" one, which is oddly close to the coffee cup.

*then there's Bataille, then there's Derrida, etc.

Not me at least. I dont think much about my clothes and usually just get whatever looks presentable at Macys. Jeans everyday and I pretty much only wear Adidas because I'm really particular and I've found a shoe that is both comfortable and not dorky. I drive a hand me down SUV and I dont think I could ever not drive a truck or SUV now. Books I guess fit but I'm not going to list everything I read. I don't know any of that music and I don't use tobacco any longer although I think about copenhagen original blend probably twice per week and I quit about a year ago. I don't drink alcohol and don't use drugs, except if we're being technical because I drink only coffee which is dispensed by my very convenient keurig. I don't use any of those phrases because they're faggy.

i dont think this is anything like the average lit user

look at a shelf or stack thread

Average Veeky Forums-/mu/ crossposter, maybe
Does make sense they would listen to some shit fedoracore jazz like Bohren, ties in nicely with the Murakami

>Get rid of the hat, replace the jacket with more layers of casual plaid, and put on jeans instead of vibrant tight pants.

> books are alright, but where are the Greeks and Dostoyevsky?

>music needs more jazz like Bill Evans or Wes Montgomery , and psychedelic or shoegazy dreampop stuff.

>rest is about right. However, American spirits are no longer contrarian now that being a hippie is no surprise.

Just noticed notes from the underground. Still, one is not enough.

>However, American spirits are no longer contrarian

Notice the red man in the bottom left? chewing tobacco is now contrarian.