Where is the soul kept in the body?

Where is the soul kept in the body?

Under the hood? Next to the battery? The soul begins and ends with the brain.

right behind the eyeballs and in the sinus

What is your definition of soul?

>mfw these backwards religions and their delusions of "souls"

Why is Buddhism the only belief system that gets along with science?

Korea

on the bottom of your feet

there can be.. only one

Pineal gland

Actually the body is surrounded by the soul. You can not see the soul, but feel it's heat and smell it's present. A heat detector can not see the soul, because it can not smell and their for is not able to see the whole.

Some say the pineal gland, some say the heart.

Obviously in your ass.

Hope I helped.

You can tell it was made with pure autism.

>>assuming bodies have a soul

What? I never even believed in having a soul... I find it very hard to believe...

the abdomen

the penis

came here to post this

>girls don't have souls
this checks out

For you, it's right behind the mouth

scientific method: the post

Buddhism, the religion that believes in reincarnation?

>reincarnation
In a sense. The point is more that your current sense of self is an illusion, and that there is really only one thing, and that is the whole universe. The deeper sense of self, meaning that other people are basically you except you just can't access their memories. The earth is as much "you" as your hand is "you". Makes no sense to consider anything different parts because every part of the universe is inter-related. I think Buddhism is metaphorically correct

According to the anime / movie:

Ghost in the Shell

It's in your Brain

Actually, the inferior live-action version ducked out on the anime's existential questions, by giving Motoko a literal brain transplant.

In the anime, she's a "ghost", an upload, with nothing remaining of her earlier biological self.

And by the end of the film she's even less herself because she merged ghosts with that AI.

the soulpatch
;o)