ITT: Greatest books of all time

Stop horsing around OP, for Chrissakes. Jeez, you're really killin me here. You really are.

I didn't see Phoebe's sexual assault by Holden

People only like this book because it reads like an anime, with the loli and all that.

Boring, couldnt even finish. What was so great about it?

It's one of the greatest studies of adolescence in literature.

I read it when I was around 16. Found myself in it as did a lot of my peers.

>I read it when I was 16

So did I. Did not relate to it at all.

This, I think my teacher was tring to channel her childhood. I found Kafka a lot more relatable at 15-16.

I related most to H. P. Lovecraft (still do).

This.

I did not relate to the Catcher in the Rye at all. I don't know. I just really didn't enjoy it or understand what all the fuss was about. I remember reading it for school and haven't touched it since. I picked another copy of it up recently thinking I'd give another go, but after reflecting back on it I haven't touched it with so many other books I'd rather read.

Why don't you grow up a little

>people only like this book because it is like something they enjoy

Look, I'm blind sister I'M BLIND!
(He was the phoniests of them all I tell ya, went around thikning big of himself, big deal. Anyway I liked him, not like him like love him and all or anything but I had my fair sahre of jokes around me, he killed me, he really did)

This is what a phonie would think

>enjoying things in 2017

finalize yourself

Honestly upset I can't read Moby Dick for the first time again. I would put my left hand over my mouth smiling and say " T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N" under my breath after every chapter.

Has anyone ever been so ambitious and so perfectly hit the mark?

I'm about to read this for the first time!

Yeah I found my peers were too plebeian to encounter eldritch horrors

HYPE

>being too cool for school

Eradicate thyself

You sound like a memer. Kill yourself.

Nah, I'm just a racist turboautist.

that book is just about how much of a faggot you are when you're an INFP

source? asking for a friend.