How did the universe start?

how did the universe start?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the last one ended

A black hole. Black holes are sucking matter into themselves thus creating the flow of time. The temporal and material outflow is what creates another universe and forces it's increasing expansion rate.

jahwe means being and the universe is god so it always was

We don't know yet...we could be the first one D:

why did the universe start?

Maybe nothingness became aware of itself, and said, hey, there's somethingness. BUT WHAT AM I? RREEEEE energy,

A black hole. Black holes are created by collapsing onto themselves through their sheer mass. This collapse creates a material and temporal vortex that initiates a big bang in a different dimension. For more information, see my tractate

nice

The quality of nothingness being somethingness ensures that there is mass. How much mass? Idk my bff Jill

I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, had some eggs and toast.

over there where i'm pointing

Our particular universe was created 14 billion "years" ago in the big bang. Years of course having no meaning in the cosmological scale that was the early universe since our universe was started at the beginning of time itself...

beyond that I think out universe is one of many that exists in a multiverse that has infinite universes and has existed for infinite time. (time of course having no meaning since none of these universes can interact - while the universes inside may begin or end, the multiverse itself has no beginning or end)

Random quantum fluctuation

Don't know. Maybe it didn't start. Maybe it was always here. Maybe there's a loop. Maybe there's an even weirder option where time as we know it breaks down into something else.

>how did the universe start?
it didn't

that does not work unless all black holes merge together

this is a strong possibility when you say creates a flow of events because the speed of light is 1 planck length per unit 1 planck time (the shortest distance divided by the shortest time)

what Im confused is whats causing the division (aka whats limiting c to... well ...c)? cant be that entropy > 0 bullshit.

Might be something like this . We don't know that much about properities of time itself, but considering the possibility that there was no time before the universe began, it is possible that some kind of universe has to exist at any given moment, since, option A - when there is no time, every possible event has to happen in a singular moment, in that case energy fluctuation big enough to spark a beginning of a universe, or B, when there is no time, nothing can happen at all, which would rule out the becoming of universe from nothing completely, with nothing being a state no time, no space etc.

Anyway, I would say it's rather pointless at this point of human developement to wonder beyond the beginning of the current universe, since we don't know if the law of physics were a result of a big bang or any other event that began said universe, if any other version of laws of physics is possible, or if there are any laws or logic at all that can be applied beyond this universe into some other realm.

>Planck Length
>shortest distance
>Planck Time
>shortest time

Gonna have to slap a big old [citation needed] on that one buckaroo.

Planck Length and Planck Time are the shortest possible distances that can actually be perceived and measured IRL.
Planck Time is the concept in where it takes the amount of time for a photon to cross the distance of Planck Length, which is 1.62e+-35 meters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_units
These are the smallest measurements of space and time that are known to be possible.

but such planck measurements aren't possible

It just happened. Physical laws applying to this universe don't necessarily apply to anything outside of it so energy conservation doesn't have to apply to nothingness.

I don't know.

Probably a lot of time and luck. Nothing say it couldn't happen, so that's probably what happened.

The wikipedia page doesn't say any of that

Or... time and space always existed.

>These are the smallest measurements of space and time that are known to be possible.
Lol, everyone knows that the smallest measurable time is not the Planck time, but rather the Planck time divided by the square root of the fine-structure constant (i.e., multiplied by a factor of ~ 11.7).
Corresponding, the smallest measurable length is actually the Planck length multiplied by 11.7.

an observer observed it

father universe and mother universe loved each other very much