Best mind altering substances for reading? pic related

Best mind altering substances for reading? pic related

Shitpost drunk, read sober

nicotine is patrician

reading high though

Can't focus unless it's really short

I have the absolute worst short term memory when I'm high. I forget the last sentence I've read once I start a new one.

Coffee and fags for me if anything.

stop biting your nails

marhi-ou-ono'e, or lsd in small dose, high apparently equals crying and calling myself an awful person

have you tried the new Vibe yet?

i like it a lot better than the old Vuse. it's smoother and i feel like it has a better punch.

small dose of LSD is good for reading, agreed.

OP here, high reading actually helps my ADD somehow. Read a lot of foucault this semester stoned.
Also, I know I need too, its a killer fucking habit

same company? I'm interested

>Reading Foucault
the only way you can read that shite is when high and you've lost your critical thinking skills.

Coffee and cigarettes for me

Where did you start with Focault? I've read a lot of Derrida lately and I'm considering picking him up next.
>Also, I know I need too, its a killer fucking habit
Word, I actually just said it because I do it aswell.

I had to read The Foucault Reader for one of my classes, and that was really good just because it gives you a good background into his general beliefs. Collections of essays and interviews and stuff. If you're into it, probably good to dive into Discipline and Punish

Nicotine is way better than DARE told me it was

i like to smoke pipe (tobacco is cheap as fuck) and rarely cigars (too expensive)

mildly stoned and a bit of coffee so i don't nod off. comfy as fuk

your brain

heavy dose of ideology

yeah same company.

the vibe is just a battery and you buy refill tanks in packs of 2.

i was a 2 pack a day smoker before i started with the vibe back in november, down to half a pack a day now.

i go through 2 refills every 4 or 5 days.

the vibe was a good purchase desu