libgen.io/
gen.lib.rus.ec/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MORE LIKE KELP ME

MORE LIKE PHELP ME

Woah, I'm in the same class as you...

What, no you're not

If you are, who's house?

Not going to say, but I'll make a signal at the next Philosophy Society meeting to point myself out, if you notice it, return the signal.

>Philosophy Society

Don't know what you're talking about. I'm not a philosophy major.

I took this as a side Module so I assumed you were doing Philosophy too, stupid of me, sorry.

W/e, I'm legitimately interested in this class. Can you help me with the reading? Where are you getting it from?

*milk shoots from nose from laughter*

Yes for tutoring, I'll come to your accommodation for around 10 an hour or 30 4 hours.

No, I was simply referring to where you obtained the reading. I don't need help in terms of understanding it. At least not yet, maybe my major proves to be too full on to be compatible with this class.

Don't worry, for around 10 an hour or 30 for 4 hours I will help you.

Ok and that's fine and everything man but WHERE did you get the readings? That's all I'm asking for here m8.

OH, you want to know where to obtain the books?

Just use;

libgen.io/
gen.lib.rus.ec/

Holy shit NICE.

Thanks bruv! How would I contact you in case I need some help (and yeah I'll pay your rate)?

Sorry but I can no longer help, I am a silent assassin, a dark knight. I only help plebeians and newbies, now that you have the knowledge, share it...

What class is this for?

a classics course

But... I don't know shit about the classics. Please bruv, I'm thinking taking this class might have been too much!

Under what subject? Literature?

RUN'S HOUSE

Bruv? Are you an Essex lad, a rude boy or a Home Counties wanker?

A Mexican

Griffindor

What's wrong?

Jesus christ, just read the texts and show up to class and you will have absolutely no problems.
Pre-modern literature isn't difficult.