When did you realize you're a brainlet?

When did you realize you're a brainlet?

For me it was when I realized most people don't spend fucking 8 hours working on one HW assignment.

never

You can spend 8 hours on one HW assignment because you wanna do your best.

Yeah but I don't think it should take that long.

One of the problems was to prove the palindrome language over {0,1} is not in DCFL, and I still don't have a decent proof. We can't use the pumping lemma for DCFLs either.

>take 8 hours on homework assignment
>"holy fuck im such a brainlet, why am I even in this major"
>come to class the next day
>"Seeing as over half of the class didn't finish the assignment, I will be extending the deadline till next week"
>oh....

chess

When I bust my ass to get average grades.

lol yeah, i cant get over 1400 rating on chess.com and i ve been playing for a year

Does ~120 IQ qualify as brainlet?

to me, you are like a negroid

130IQ master race here.

It depends on the assignment desu senpai. If they only give one assignment every few weeks then 8 hours is a reasonable amount of time for it to require.

What mode are you playing?

>not being a 125IQ/125EQ balancelord

Its like you dont even want to make money

modern iq tests are horse shit though, since they ignore the fact that most useful intelligence is our ability to learn complex information. Language skills are an excellent way of measuring that ability, and the current form stacks the deck in favor of autists who play with blocks all their lives.

142 here on WAIS-IV.

How do you guys get up in the morning?

That's pretty standard for me OP. I have the attention span of a rodent however.

>not being a 75IQ/150EQ faggotlord

Its like you dont even want to be buttfucked by a horde of refugees

Grad school. In fact I can tell you the exact moment:
>One of the better masters students starts talking to me about one of the classes we're talking together.
>Tells me about some conceptual issues he's having
>Then tells me his solution and asks "Does that sound right to you?"
>I've literally no idea what he just said
>In that moment it hits me: I'm the dumbest person on this masters program
>Reply with "I've not really thought about it"
>Head back to where I'm staying and started reevaluating my life.

I remember reading about Bezos, at least I think it was him, he'd just started his PhD and realised that he was never going be the best, he was never even going to be the best among those around him, so he dropped out. I never understood that frame of mind, until it happened to me, and now I completely understand.

>For me it was when I realized most people don't spend fucking 8 hours working on one HW assignment.
I relate to this so much but it's not my mental capacity it's my motivation I can't do shit I don't care about

In high school when I wasn't top of my class in Junior year. Then I acted like a little bitch and gave up for the rest of high school, intentionally not doing most homework because fuck it, it was only 10% at most.
Then I graduated #3 in my class, and the only two people above me studied their asses off day in and out to end up with less than .1 more to their GPA. Never been proven a real brainlet since.
[spoiler]I live every day in fear of that proof coming. Seeing that I wasn't the smartest kid around destroyed me.[/spoiler]

>fucking spoiler on Veeky Forums
Well I guess there's my proof. See ya, Veeky Forums, gotta go kill myself real quick

>When did you find out you were a brainlet
>I've never been proven a brainlet

Thanks for sharing, dude.

I'm very insecure about it. Also you're welcome

There's literally a paragraph about the palindrome language on the DFCL Wikipedia page, as well as a reference to a textbook that probably discusses it in more detail.

I hope that helps.

Bump.

130 IQ is weird. You fully realize how dense some subjects are so you panick more easily. 120 is bliss, but with hard work you can ignora that and 140> is master race.

I'm definitely not a brainlet. I am however, dare I say it, smart but lazy :^)

At least you made it to grad school. I feel like that in subhonours

>Tfw 117 IQ

I realized I was a brainlet when I talked to other people about grades

When I went into an SQT thread thinking I was hot shit and realized I had no idea what any of the notation meant.

when I flunked out of CS 101 at cal poly, SLO

I must have an IQ around 80. I did graduate with a 3.5 in bio though xD

>xD

I think you are greatly over-estimating your IQ. Not even subsaharan africans say "xD".

My IQ used to be 138 on WAIS, then I got trauma and now it's 112 woop.

lel this, I thought something was wrong too but then I realized most people couldn't even finish the assignments

edgy fedora physics undergrad detected

why have you not just ended it then?

Is the whole ignorance is bliss true after all?