How do I make it stop Veeky Forums ?

How do I make it stop Veeky Forums ?
I thought, maybe, as I get older, it would go away, but it just doesn't.
Here's my latest thought process.
"Yeah, so is you assign a topology to your neural network, maybe it would give some result if you... tits are great aren't they? I'd sure like to fondle some right now...
Whait, I was thinking about neural networks, what was it? Yeah, topology! Although axons can run almost your body length, most of them are short sighted and don't even reach a few cm in your brain, so if I set up a distribution... you know what, maybe Pamela was hitting on me when she "accidentally" had me touch all over her belly and boobs yesterday. I'd sure tap that ass if I... Wait, I was thinking of something. How brains work... let's see. Oh yeah neurons connections. I'm not sure topology would add anything to neural networks, but I'd like to try it just in case. The only thing is how do I parallelize this task for my gpus to gobble up. I'm not sure the random memory access will... It felt great, you know? she's kind of a bitch, but maybe I should try learning what she likes, so I can touch them again...
It goes on, and on. At most it's maybe 5 minutes of undisturbed pure thinking.
It's just killing me. When I was younger, I could think straight for hours.
Any drugs out there for it? I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derailment_(thought_disorder)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a dog

Just go and bang Pamela instead of losing your time on this nerd shit

Jerk off and you'll be able to think more clearly

Well, there's that, but you don't know Pamela.
She's probably rode a mile worth of unique dicks by now, so I wouldn't wager on that.

Fapping makes me tired and mostly unable to strain into deep thinking afterward.

Chemical castration is only prescribed to fucking convict pedophiles. I don't really plan on becoming one.

Have this mess in my head aswell. Cant have a straight thought for 5 mins without going on tangents. If im really unlucky my brain will just guilt trip me till im fed up and listen to some music. Piece of shit software in my head desu.

Untermensch.

True human beings don't have this problem.

It's fine though, we'll soon have the technology to filter people like you into the manual labor positions you're meant for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derailment_(thought_disorder)

I don't know of any treatment.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrusive_thought

probably just ocd

also if forcing the thoughts out of your mind doesnt work how about you let them run their course. you're probably repressing them for reasons, and thinking about silly things like neuron topology is probably a distraction

you could just take some antipsychotics, it should help as long as you dont get any of those fun side effects

Meditate

kek nigger
just bang her, you aren't going to marry her or anything

Does anyone else always have a song playing in your head?

Spironolactone. Start with like 200mg per day

You will end up infertile, however.

I know this feel, half the time I can't think because I'm thinking about pussy.

If only I had a reliable method of sex, but I'd probably get bored with it and be at the same place. I'm thinking I'll just have to learn to live with the thirst.

that guy looks like he's wolfing down some pussy

Chad here.
Pamela gives bad blowjobs.
Don't waste your time on her.

I get the same but with dicks

OP you should tap that ass. Or get an onahole and fap a lot.

1. Rub out a number and get on with your life.

2. When you start to get easily distracted it probably means you need a 5 minute break. Walk around the block and relax.

3. When with women, be assertive and go for it, rather than wondering. Yes you will be rejected but you will learn. Also /r/theredpill can help if you are willing to unlearn the BS you have been taught.

This is now a feels thread:

>you will NEVER be an astrobiologist discovering new life forms in space
>you were never trained relentlessly by your father in math
>tfw at a state school
>tfw about to drop out of maths because I'm the lowest denominator in my major (math)

Oh well. Maybe being a janitor is my calling boys

>its failing math at state school, but at least can figure out what a lowest common denominator is
Ironic.

But user, I placed myself in that denominator..

I was saying that it was ironic that the one concept your brain could handle was part of the one field you now have to leave.

In all seriousness why not see if you can take a semester off and recollect yourself...

29 here.

It only gets worse.

This close to throwing away career and 3 year long relationship to travel the world banging

Possibly. Feel pretty unmotivated though, probably not a goof sign

Morning blowjobs were key to finishing my thesis. I feel for you though, I never had it this bad, it must be some kind of genetic predisposition. Ive always thought that experiences like this were an exaggeration to be honest.