Richard Dawkins

Johann Kaspar Schmidt

Stefan Molyneux

Samuel Harris

Sax Player
I mean
Max Stirner

You posted him, OP.

I need to get around to rereading the City of God.

Papa Dugin

I just got Confessions in the Sheed translation.

Ted Kaczynski

Lothrop Stoddard

I love my favorite

seriously where did those silly hats come from

i seemed to have missed the part where jesus said people need to wear the silliest hat they can imagine

Everyone will meme on you trying to tell you that the Confessions is the world's first autobiography.

It isn't. Augustine is never talking to himself. He's talking to God, always, all the time. Because, of course, Augustine is a Christian, a real Christian, not a fake one. For him, God is ever-present, always there at his side and in his heart. God is the witness to his life, so, in a sense, Augustine tells him nothing that he does not already know. But Augustine must tell him anyway, not for God's benefit, but for his own. Just as God must ask the questions of Adam and Eve in Eden; God already knows the answers, but by asking the questions he forces Adam and Eve to confront their actions.

Clover and Lapin.

QUINE

Grant Morrison.

Mister Bertrand Russel

>tfw capital gains distributed unevenly and the projected 12 hour work week isnt reality

>tfw no age of philosophical enlightenment caused by technological expansion of the leisure class to encompass 90% of people

Feels badman

Joe Rogan, he really makes me think

Dude
>DC had one line that originally read "Walt Disney was a shit"
Grant Morrison up in the chan speak wew.

dude was way ahead of his time. taught me what i know of sigil magick, and introduced me to debord and baudrillard. college is for faggots.

Montaigne, if he counts. Otherwise Nietzsche.

Varg Vikernes

I am my favourite philosopher

Right now, Soren Kierkegaard or G. W. Leibniz

Im really attracted to schopey rn. I really like Boethius.

Priests of Dagon used to wear fish on their heads. Because Catholicism is a pagan cult to keep people from being Protestants (true Christians) they wear that hat to appease their false gods.

Ben Stiller

David Hume.
Only philosopher with a remote sense of humor.

Catholicism was around way before Protestants so no.

ur mom doesn't complain

Ι Χ Θ Υ Σ
Χ
Θ
Υ
Σ

best taste itt

Jung , peterson and mike wallace

Russell, Nietzsche, Kierkegaard, Descartes, Quine all disagree

i don't know, there's a lot to choose from

probably brocken from world heroes

Anselm

there will always be philosophers toward the autistic side of things like kant and hegel, but pretty much any good philosopher has a sense of humor. even wittgenstein cracks jokes

wtf I hate the Vatican now