What's the answer

What's the answer.

well your post was a statement not a question, but assuming it is a question, the only question in the pic appears to be a yes or no question, and I'm going to go with no.

Assuming we're doing the math problem, I'm going with 2.

This

your wit literally discombobulated my noggin, i've never met a more clever poster.

Wrong.

Hello I want to join

its 1 you retards

This shit ain't hard if you just use order of operations. You can remember it with the phrase TITBTTPOTDPM

Things inside the brackets
To the power of
Times
Divide
Plus
Minus

this, ignore the white space

The answer is "no" 90% do not fail to answer.

How can one times zero be nothing? That means that zero has no value. No! One times 0 must be 1, unlike what we're told other wise one times one would be two. If one times 0 was nothing then taking something and adding nothing (multiplication is just contrived addition after all), clearly a contraction. So 1 times nothing must be one. So the answer to your question is 9.

Order of operations isn't real. The correct answer is that this question is unanswerable.

There's no "+" at the line breaks, therefore it actually says 11 instead of 1+1
So the answer is 30.

Lol science board and not one person can agree on an answer.

>brackets

No brackets in OP. If they can't be assed to write it correctly then there's no correct answer.

You can't have a cross product of 2 1d vectors therefore the answer is undefined

90% fail to answer? what the fuck does ability to answer a question got to do with the ability to give a correct answer?

look at thred
90% failed to answer.
for whatever reason, they are not having ability to give correct answer .

This made me cum

Irrelevant, since answering itself is what's asked for.

This thread should have 90% more posts?

> We secretly monitor the thread and generate pseudo-posts for non-posters ...

> 7spooky8me

Put me among the 90%, I am not going to answer.

Agree with this user

Why?

I'm afraid my iq isn't in the 90th percentile thus, I will prohibit myself from giving an answer.

1x0 meaning 1 zero times or 0 one time, meaning zero in either case.