BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!!

>Are you also afraid of doing 23andMe?

I don't wanna do it and find out I'm related to some backwards nigger in Zimbabwe or something....

Other urls found in this thread:

fusion.kinja.com/cops-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-cust-1793851927
promethease.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't wanna do it and have my DNA in some burgerland database.

Oh shit this too***

Yeah, fuck this crazy shit. Seems like something the nazis would've done.
Also OP you probably are, why does that scare you so much? Is your sense of self worth based solely on your race? Get a fucking grip

this is my main concern.

I don't care if I'm a nigger. I'm probably 25% neanderthal and 5% mudslime back from the roman days, but I'd much rather be 25% neanderthal, 25% nigger, and 25% asian.

I did it. Was cool. I recommend it over Ancestry.

What exactly did it tell you? Did it give you specifics about your DNA or just generalizations? Was it a meme? Was it useful information or no?

Ancestry is just a bunch of autistic Mormons doing that stuff for magic purposes, I'd definitely trust them over (((23andMe)))

>tfw 100% pure bavarian phenotype

Ancestry, neanderthal DNA %, Haplogroups, also that I dont have precondition of Alz, Park, among other diseases.

I'm predominately Ashkenazi Jewish, and u r a paranoid retard.

> Ashkenazi Jewish
Into the over shlomo

>le caring if i'm a nigger meme
146 iq reporting in.
99% sub saharan african

you mad you dumber than a chimpanzee, op?

Nigger

I'm afraid to do it because my mother has a heritable trait for a very rare and nearly incurable type of leukemia.

I'm also concerned someone will try to patent me.

I did it.

99.5% white
0.5% jew

I consider suicide daily now

Impossible
You would be unique in America

That jew owned company is supporter of the Out of Africa theory so you are going to be related in all cases.

Congrats
You can now be a part of the elite because you have Jew DNA in your body

There is also a high likelihood that the kikes running this will lie to make you more sympathetic to other races.
>oh wow I'm 1% niggerjew, I guess we aren't so different afterall

Why don't you just "captch" the database the Veeky Forums way! Sound like a fun idea to 23me.

How does it feel having 146 IQ but still knowing you will ALWAYS be a nigger?

> "trust me goys"

Can you do this anonimously? Or just lie about who you are?

134 iq ameripoo. I think about killing myself in my Mercedes from my bay area job next to my hot trap gf every night.

>Are you also afraid of doing 23andMe?

Now? No.

user, do you realize that the FDA forced 23andMe to remove or censor 80% of the information they used to provide to customers?

This change nearly killed the company, but they survived by submitting, and re-branding themselves as essentially just an Ancestry "leaf" alternative.

You can no longer learn much from 23, it's a waste of money now.

I'm not afraid; I'm already in the database

Also, you can plug it into Prometheus and find out if you've got the genetics for Schizophrenia, if you'll go bald, etc. That's what I did, and I only payed 99$

I found out I've got a half-brother that's full blown crazy soon after.

I don't want to find out if I have preconditions to some wack ass diseases.
I also read that the results for native south american DNA is ambiguous at best.

>sub-saharan african
>14.8%

>Not having black power

Chimp thug super predator shit skin hood creature beta sub human nigger blood modern slave detected**

Feels great user, knowing that my existence will ALWAYS trigger you as I crush you in class after class

>I don't wanna do it and find out I'm related to some backwards nigger in Zimbabwe or something....

You're a coward.

Look at this super predator, I'm sitting my upper middle class khakis.

>autistic screeching

Main concern for me by far.

I didn't think of that. Good point. I hate how nowadays you have to worry about who has your information.

>Also, you can plug it into Prometheus and find out if you've got the genetics for Schizophrenia, if you'll go bald, etc. That's what I did, and I only payed 99$
>Prometheus

What did he mean by this?
Some data is only viewable with a doctor's approval and consultation.

meh how long before someone releases a DO IT YOURSELF spit scanner thing that does this for you?

>fusion.kinja.com/cops-are-asking-ancestry-com-and-23andme-for-their-cust-1793851927

Do they tell you whether you have the warrior (psychpathy) gene as well?

>not understanding the reference

That's good, I'm not racest, but you are about 0.001% of the African population, 0.001% of the white population would probably have IQ's of 160. But the jews beat us all in the end. Though yes, it's funny to see some people talk shit about race when they are not even apart of the "elites".

What's the reference?

>I'm afraid to do it because my mother has a heritable trait for a very rare and nearly incurable type of leukemia.

And if you don't get tested then you can't get it?
I don't know about leukemia, bro but you definitely have the gene for magical thinking.

>I'm also concerned someone will try to patent me.
They don't sequence the whole genome, just a bunch of SNPs.

>That jew owned company is supporter of the Out of Africa theory so you are going to be related in all cases.

Not true, see pic related.

They won't tell you if you do have it.

>Prometheus

kek, I meant Promoethease

promethease.com/

You should just put an alias into 23andme so the insurance companies can't come after you in the future.

wonder how long it takes to get results

Around 3 months

promethase is pretty sweet

I love the future

I did it, it was great.

>give DNA
>lie about who you are
Wut?

We did one of those that does dog DNA, tells you what sort of breeds are in doggo's ancestry.

Sent cat's DNA instead because reasons.

My cat is 30% Siberian Husky, 20% German Shepherd, 10% Doberman.

I tend to distrust direct-to-consumer gene analysis now.

Treat my cat with more respect now, though.

Jej'd

Or instead of spending money on an expensive dogDNA test on your mutt, you could have bought a purebred and could be 99% sure it's whatever breed you bought.

t. Alex Jones

>Trusting DoggyDNA4u

That's your fault. 23andme has been proven to be accurate.

>0.5% jew

understandable, the only people who got a serious shot at science are the jewish (they got 77% of all nobel prizes, 86% in physics)

jews are the master race and the reason why you goys were not given tenure, just so you know

Isn't there a way to do it anonymously? What i would like to do is sign-up anonymously, get a token that I reproduce in the envelope that I send them, then access data through anonymous account

Is there anything actually fishy about this service?

Why should I care if the "illuminati" knows I'm half german, or that I have higher risk for male pattern baldness?

Oh wait, just in-case I kill someone and leave dna at the scene?

You just have to falsify all of the information you give them.

They can figure out that you're slated to get testicular cancer in your lifetime.

Health insurance companies might come after you for that if you're not careful to conceal who you are.

Even worse a google data base, 23andMe was founded by Sergey Brin's ex wife.

>a real life unicorn

[spoiler] test [/spoiler]

FPBP

These tests only compare your DNA to the CURRENT relocation and not the ancient. So if you're [Insert Country Here] landsmen moved to [Insert shit hole here] they will say you're partly [shit hole]. Don't, it's bullshit.

I did it, and found out I was more pure than I thought. 98% europa.

I also found out that my genes are generally top tier (no increased risk of diabetes, obesity, heart problems, alzheimers, etc), having extra brain mass, great metabolism, better ability to build muscles, etc. It was pretty good.

I'd recommend getting ancestryDNA, though, you get more data from them for roughly the same price.

Or find out I'm related to some toothless dumb white trash in the south of the US

These bigots are just jealous and insecure bc immigrants live and benefit from the American Dream because they're smarter and work harder than Bigot-Bobby- Backwoods in 'Bama. They put the American blacks down bc Bobby is threatened and afraid.

The white Americans are always significantly more racist than the black and brown ones. The scared ones are always more mean.

Here

I found out I've got the genetics for worse cognition. It took out a whopping 6 IQ points, and my brain will deteriorate as I get older like my father's has.

I was a very smart little boy, now I'm just a dude.

Also, I'm going to go blind and get arthritis.