Can't stand this cunt

Can't stand this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmoetica.com/B318-DES258.htm
web.archive.org/web/20150704231505/http://www.citypages.com/news/dan-schneider-vs-the-rest-of-the-world-6742834
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She can't stand you, cuck.

I don't think she can stand at all.

epic burn good gentlesir, take my upboats you win all the internets!

>m-muh stream of consciousness
hack

>m-muh stream of the River Ouse

Was qt and wrote good books what more can you wantt

pleb

>Was qt
user...

she's my dream waifu

why do the unintelligent brutes at Veeky Forums hate virginia woolf?

because why?
her god-tier prose?
Her insight into the human mind?
Her poetic suicide?

Not in that pic, but she has her qt moments

>tfw I used to regularly masturbate by imagining To The Lighthouse being read to me by a young qt Virginia Woolf in a breathy, posh English female accent, as she masturbated, with us both climaxing together
Pretty Veeky Forumserary fantasy for a sixteen year old if I dare say so myself

favorite writer 2bh

You didn't have very many friends did you?

delet this

She'll slice you open with that nose

In the end, neither could she

WHAT THE FUCK

This post just made me experience a pang of regret towards my own lack of precociousness as a teen

I did the same thing

Hnnnng

she looked fucking great young

Bitch that's literally me if I decided to trap it up.

Sure you don't have a thing for dudes instead?

It's okay to be wrong sometimes

Joyce owned her in every way as a writer, and she couldn't stand it. Face it, Wolff. A crude, poor Irishman out classed you, slut.

If that's what you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night

stephen fry is alright

On one hand, I think To the Lighthouse is a lyrical powerhouse, and reading it for the first time last year blew me away.

On the other hand, she was an absolute bitch to James Joyce before his reputation was cemented, and would mock his writing in front of others and wrote reviews shitting on both Joyce, Hemingway, and other up and comers. She eventually admitted in a letter that Joyce had set out to achieve what she had--but had surpassed her in scope. So I guess that's something. Great writer, kind of a bitch, wanted more fame than was warranted, pretty much David Foster Wallace with a vagina.

more like vagina poof amirite?

Idk what she said about Hemmingway but she outclassed him as a writer in every measurable way

cosmoetica.com/B318-DES258.htm

Dan Schneider agrees

Considering Joyce wrote in the same way a zit covered pubescent cunt would.

Nice user, nice

Why is that guy such an edgelord?

Woolf is GOAT desu

web.archive.org/web/20150704231505/http://www.citypages.com/news/dan-schneider-vs-the-rest-of-the-world-6742834

> "I mean, you can write about traumatic events, but if it doesn't have artistic merit, who the fuck cares? For instance, I wrote this poem about the time I was ramrodded up the ass with some kind of a hair-curler thing as part of a gang initiation, but it wasn't just cathartic; it wasn't just a litany of suffering, your typical woe-is-me bullshit. There was a context; I was conscious of structure.

Dan is the anti-edgelord

>Joyce owned her in every way as a writer
No, that's Proust.

I've only read "Mrs. Dalloway" but have to say alot of this is ringing true.

this is the gayest thing I've ever read

The equivalent, in memetics, of 4.5 pages of Joyce circa pota.

that's a face you virgin

Probably because they can't read.

That made something inside of me recoil so deeply I'm afraid I will never be aroused at anything again, good job.

It's not our fault your reading comprehension is fucked.

>I hate all writers worse than Joyce.

So like 98% of them?

>If one wants to read a master of such discussions I suggest reading Milan Kundera, or, eventually, when published, my wife’s novels to see how one makes philosophy relevant to art.

I about shot tea out my nose.

No, only the female ones

>URGHHH I CAN'T READ
Retard

>only 98

whaddap fellers, read The Waves