"In effect to allow people born the wrong gender be the gender of their choice would effectively redeem the onwards...

>"In effect to allow people born the wrong gender be the gender of their choice would effectively redeem the onwards decay of western society since its inception and start the process of return to authentic culture and identity while at the same time preserving the enlightenment and all its good ideas too."
>"To achieve this goal i propose a system i call critical theory which will spread the normalization of this idea to the masses via gradual takeover of the capitalist mass media, which will subsequently attack the difference between the genders and all the institutions such as family, marriage and heterosexuality resting on them so we can eventually achieve the goal of allowing people to be whatever gender they want"
>"The Nazi-Fascists that disagree with this proposal must of course have there voices gradually removed from society and be replaced by people who are in opposition only to the things that critical theory is currently seen to be attacking according to the public and have either neutral or positive opinions to what ha previously been changed, in effect no opposition at all will exist only the illusion of it"

Wow guys this is really fucking deep i swear.

>the word "dialectic" doesn't appear once every three sentences
If you're gonna go for something like this, you at least need to try and imitate his style.

hi

By encouraging social and cultural characteristics (race, gender identity, sexual orientation, etc.) through of the use of the Marxist critque, we can add to the complexity of the individual and free them from being one-dimensional men.

Fascinating stuff we have here.

>people born the wrong gender be the gender of their choice

but the term gender is meaningless, its a social construct. There is only biology and make believe

Guys am I the only one who thinks that the left needs to desperately drop identity politics? Of all the things we chose to be militant about it had to be the most narcissistic politics of the self? This is not the time for that

How dumb are you exactly?

OP is making fun of /pol/ conspiracy retards

My post is not related to op post.

>mfw fucking nigger tranny freaks WAS DA JEWS using MARXISM and /pol/ WAS RIGHT AGAINNNNN >:O

Then don't post in the fucking thread

>Guys am I the only one who thinks that the left needs to desperately drop identity politics?

Of course it does. But everyone has known this for 20 years.

The fact that the Left isn't talking about the plight of the working class anymore is the reason I can't respect them, and I used to call myself a leftist.

I don't want to alarm you guys but these quotes are MADE UP

B-but /pol/ is always right! Praise kek not Focault ok

>plight of the working class

i have to admit that it's pretty fucking brilliant of globalists to poison the leftist well with race/sex issues, so that they never have the ability to focus on labor rights ever again

top notch stuff really

>it's a social construct!
>that means it's meaningless!
Of all the /pol/ idiocies, this is perhaps the most idiotic.

>implying beginning and end of western society
>implying progress
>implying decay

Zizek has been making this exact point since the 90s, check his book on the cartesian subject

>Frankfurt school
>believing in progress

K e k

What's it called?

I'm saving this thread you effeminate bitch

>don't post in muh shit posting thread

Kys

Oh cool, we don't have enough threads like this on this board

marxist feminist here, gender is a socioeconomic construct, get over it you pomo scum

You need to be thrown out of a helicopter.

10/10