One in this set doesn't belong, can you guess which?

One in this set doesn't belong, can you guess which?

I'll give you 0 guesses.

Why do ylu you care?

The one on the left is actually an engineer

SPECTRUM

>one

Its sagan. The other two dont fit in the same category.

Good one user...

Bill Nye doesn't belong.
Mechanical Engineer
Astronomer
Astronomer

Bill Nye doesn't fit, and it's obvious when you hear the three talk. Why no respect for best Kaku?

Sagan doesn't belong because he's fucking dead.

I didn't even know he was sick!

Kaku is a wizard and I have all sorts of respect for the guy, but the dude needs to calm down with the futuristic bullshit. The guy has put together some insanely brilliant physics but jesus christ Kaku star trek was just a tv show.

>guy on far right is dead
>guy on far left is killing his career via degeneracy
>guy in the middle is a nigger

one is black

sagan doesn't fit. he's dead

BSM doesn't fit, obvious reason

bill nye doesn't fit. he's not a PhD

Sagan doesn't fit. he's the only one who did any research.

BSM doesn't fit he doesn't produce any original content

that's all i can think of off the top of my head

They all fit. They're all popsci faggots

the word 'science' in the top left is what doesn't belong

>>>/reddit/

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>but jesus christ Kaku star trek was just a tv show

It has somehow managed to inspire many scientists, engineers, and even doctors to take up the profession.

Sad really, they enter as wide eyed kids, then as they become more educated are crushed when they reality Star Trek was always more fantasy than science-fiction, and there is no way to ever make their dream a reality.

When God said let the sun govern the day and the moon at night...did we stop in our pursuit and our wizardry to make the lightbulb? No. We fought on. We said the sun will also shine at night. We made the shards dance on our computer screens. We made the heavens tremble under the might of our extinguishing light. The nuclear bomb. We exterminated microbes that challenged our bodies. We made the good ones make us sustenance. Lo I am become death, destroyer of worlds. For no creature in the existence of this universe has the potential to feel this rage. To then bind it, trap it within a symbol, a sigil or equation and cause it to burn with the intensity of a brighter angel. Where will it take this fine race? Where will it know next? What will it gain? The same as it has always gained. More.

/pol/ is a spectrum

Sagan, cuz he's dead.

>I'll give you 0 guesses.
Then I literally can't guess.