Almond Milk

Holy fucking shit! Why didn't you guys tell me almond milk was so fucking good?

IT'S NOT ALMOND MILK
IT
IS
NUT
JUICE

Only when fully activated

I thought everyone has tried almond milk by now. This shit right here nigga, this is the best thing to drink while stoned.

Its not good without 5% sugar.

This.
It makes the almond teats easier to locate for milking.

Even if almond drink did taste good I'd refuse to drink it out of principle. Fuck you, vegans

By the way, for those who haven't realised it, OP is a vegan shill.

I drink it because I'm lactose intolerant.

Vanilla almondmilk and regular soymilk are so fucking good.

almonds ain't got titties. the fuck you talking bout boy?

>get a bag of almonds
>activate one
>opens up like a transformer and a little head and mouth pop out yelling
>"ALPHA TWO THREE SEVEN!!! FULLY INITIATED!!!!! VRRRRRDDDD!!!! VRRRUUUD!!!!! WE ARE ONLINE!!!! MARK VECTOR SEVEN SIX!!!!! LETS GO!!!!!!"
>i just stand there following the almond's all terrain movement across the kitchen table and falls off the edge and breaks
>silence comes back into full focus and i turn to look at the lawn from the kitchen window
>maybe i should mow

calcium is bad for you anyway. it leeches calcium from your bones from too much intake.

same with meat.

I work in a vegan restaurant where I activate nuts all damn day long. This is the only method available for proper nut meat.

Its too fucking expensive

T. Jamal

If you can't handle milk then get out

He died as he lived.
An almond.

I'm black and I can handle milk just fine.

Sage.

>buy carton of almond milk bc regular milk gets me sick
>end up shitting my guts out a few hours later anyways
for what cause

This.

the unsweetened kind tastes like liquid cardboard so I dont bother. The sweetened version is great but I might as well be drinking juice or pepsi at that point.

Sweetened almond milk is like a milkshake or milk tea to me. Sometimes I just want a couple glasses, but usually the rest of it ends up going to waste or makes an odd replacement for regular milk in cereal.

does this mean it won't affect my acne like normal milk does?

because it isn't

>t. Burger

Orxata/Horchata is the greatest shit ever when it´s cooled and gets drank on the patio during siesta. Or maybe in a cozy bar in Barcelona while watching the beautiful senhorinas.
Feels fucking great tee-bee-age

> tfw live in R*ssia
> tfw almond milk costs like 5-7$/L

Nut, soy and coconut milks don't make my acne worse, my skin feels less greasy and crawly feeling when I've not been having dairy products. I only have dairy maybe once or twice a week, usually just 50g of feta in a salad, but my skin is way better since I switched to nut liquids.

Nut milks are god tier in oatmeal, shit tastes way better and it doesn't go rank if you accidentally leave it on too high a heat on the stove.