Be dumb posh British broad

>be dumb posh British broad
>be completely owned by poor Irish dirt farmer Joyce
>get so unbelievably jealous you start to hate on his writing and eventually kill yourself because you cant live up to it
why do people like her again?

>be so butthurt by her being popular here that you throw a tantrum in a thread and then create a thread saying the exact same thing

She's brilliant. Shame she was a terrible class snob, though - that's what she hated most about Joyce. His vulgarity.

1. Joyce wasn't that poor
2. Waves > Ulysses in term of prose (which is the point of both of them if you're honest with yourself)
3. I don't really believe 2, but I wouldn't argue with someone who does
4. She wrote much more than he did, and almost all of it is important
5. number things feels sassy

because she is a brilliant writter

>why do people like her again?
She wrote good books

>t. numales who hate whiteness and masculinity

Yup that's me
Now will you fuck off

Ulysses sucks.

>hurr durr watch me suck the cock of the retarded fearmongers on /pol/

She's better than Joyce. I'm not even a woman.

Is it the same guy who makes these fucking Woolf threads?

>getting baited

but you're a retard anyway so you could as well be a woman

i think joyce's books are boring, too. I got a Virginia Woolf novel for christmas one year and loved every single second of it.

anyone have that Woolf quote where she shits on plebs?

she's hot

Although Woolf's first impression of Ulysses was very poor she revised her opinions on it several times and later in her life praised it (albeit with some reservations; she even commented that it was perhaps impossible for Joyce's contemporaries to fully appreciate the aesthetic worth of his work).
It is also clearly the case that whatever she said about Joyce he had a very substantial impact on Mrs Dalloway (which she revised and reconsidered after reading Ulysses).
Attempting to discredit Woolf through this avenue will not work OP - it would perhaps be better and stir up more resentment to mention how she thanked both men she was (or had been) cuckolding - Edward Sackville-West and Leonard Woolf, her husband - in the introduction to Orlando (1928).

>she thanked both men she was (or had been) cuckolding - Edward Sackville-West and Leonard Woolf, her husband - in the introduction to Orlando (1928).
Absolutely based

This desu
Can Joyce even compete?

only from the side desu
she looks like a man from the front

I find Woolf's work unreadable.
That said, if she is portraying how women really feel (feels about everything in the entire universe all the time) that would explain a lot. Oestrogen is clearly one hell of a drug.

Farting is far superior to cucking

Anyone got time to write a Joyce/Woolf slash fanfiction where Nora cucks Joyce with Woolf (on his request) and he watches the two women farting into each others' faces and has the best fap of his life?

farting is not superior to cucking. I dont know how it is from a woman's perspective, but I've fucked girls in relationships before and it is frequently the best sex I've ever had.

You are pathetic. *fart on your face*

>bloom wasn't a cuck

Ulysses is basically Ms Daloway^2

Dalloway might be her 3rd best book. Maybe

>be one of the premier modernists
>have a particular and personal taste instead of parroting whatever critics and Veeky Forums tells you to like
>get shittalked about by a middlebrow pseud on Veeky Forums

>Oestrogen is clearly one hell of a drug.
good line

All I know is if I were a lauded author and suddenly big daddy James came swinging his big lit nuts around, I'd be upset too. I mean, there's just no fucking way anyone could or even still can compete with the guy. He wrote the ultimate work of literature. How the fuck wouldn't you get a little pissy upon reading such a monumental achievement?

Ulysses really is the most boring book ever written. You can accept the merit of the book and the fact that it's super boring.

but it's not boring.

Feminism and muh need to recognise female writers because cis white man canon is sexist.

>(feels about everything in the entire universe all the time)
Mein sides