Autism cure

Will this spell the end of Veeky Forums?

>A drug discovered more than 100 years ago may hold the key to combating autism symptoms, according to a study.
>Researcher Dr Robert Naviaux of the San Diego School of Medicine gave suramin, a drug first developed in 1916, to 10 autistic boys between the ages of five and 14, and noted transformative results.

>"After the single dose, it was almost like a roadblock had been released," he said. “If the future studies show that there’s continued health benefits, this could be a game-changer for families with autism.”

rt.com/usa/390222-autism-research-suramin-symptoms/

Will you go buy some pills, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Mitchell_(writer)
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES
PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS ETERNAL FUCKING NIGHTMARE

are you diagnosed, user?

>rt

Yes
have been since I was a child
naturally they went straight for drugging me until I was incoherent
I probably have severe brain damage from it, as the spark I had as a kid vanished soon after and never returned

hoping for transhumanism and gene therapy
perhaps they can reverse the damage that was done

YOU CANT MAKE ME TAKE IT
REEEEEEEEEE

I'm diagnosed with Aspergers. Not as bad as some people I met but I'd love to get rid of it somehow.

if that you, Hillary, you old cunt? stay mad.

Autism is my Super Power.

Autistic is the master Race of Future. The New Übermensch.

I don't want a Cure.

Autistics excels at Science & Math

Autistics are Genius.

Normies are Brainlet Scum Undermensch & must be enslaved.

I am now. But when I was a kid I was diagnosed with a seizure disorder (that I didn't have) and put on all sorts of drugs for decades.

Much like this 'study', neurology is a bullshit science. They don't know what they're doing and the only information they have is acquired experimentally rather than modeled and verified.

Also, Suramin? Holy shit, they're gonna kill people.

>not wanting the best of both
imagine the clarity and brilliance of the 'tism, with none of the downsides, being able to seamlessly do anything

>clarity and brilliance of the 'tism
That's a myth. I have autism and have talked to many autistic friends and none of our minds are clear. In fact, our minds are confused.

Autism is literally a spectrum.
Nice snake oil.

>snake oil
Snake oil would be an improvement, it's not as likely to kill you as Suramin.

suppose I flipped it by mistake
nevertheless, The good of the autism, the good of the normie for superhumans, and the bad of both goes into the trashcan

>neurology is a bullshit science
I went to a neurologist to get tested for ADD and he told me there was nothing wrong with me but he could give me Concerta if I wanted to. He literally offered me amphetamines just because. What happened? How does a scientific field becomes so full of shit?

>He literally offered me amphetamines just because
should have taken it

Now I know that but I was 15 at the time and didn't even know what Concerta was.

>medicine
>science

I doubt whether this can cure this cantankerous sore of cancer and autism, it would not surprise me if all it does is slightly tickle their autistic pickle while granting them immunity, by now legally it should be classified as not only an infectious disease but a mutating one. There is no hope. It has evolved. It is super autism now...

How can I become more autistic?

Develop a broad array of interests, become expert in them, declare yourself a Polymath.

what does the hat say

They should not be trying to cure the awesome superpower known as autism, they should be trying to find more ways to give people autism.

>what does the hat say

every day we're trying to come up with better vaccines to cause more autism

I'm really convinced that my little autism is what gives me the edge in math and science, so fuck off, I don't want to become a normie.

That controversial autist that wanted a cure will be so fucking happy desu.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Mitchell_(writer)

I used to dream on finding the cure of autism so autists get a good life but I guess it has been found now.
HOWEVER

You guys should consider the autism organizations that will be agaist this, like using that argument of "muh neurodiversity" and "I'm normal gaize I sweer" bullshit so I hope all this medicine research should still be done even if they were shut down by lawsuits from these faggots that want money from them "autism therapies" and shit.

>Autism is my Super Power.
Your scream makes everyone flinch and deaf permanently.

>Autistic is the master Race of Future. The New Übermensch.
*throws shit to your mom*

>Autistics excels at Science & Math
Most of the most succesful scientists and mathematicians are not even close to autistic.

Autism is a codeword for mild retard.
Pick your poison.
Or you're just a smart shy guy.

How much of a genetic component is there to getting autism
>It started on my mother's side
>My 5th cousin has it (he's 80 years old and actually married, proof that there's hope for autismos), male
>3rd cousin has it (got married, Obsessed with Porsches), male
>I have it (male)
>1st cousin (male) has it, not diagnosed, but has the cardinal signs (little eye contact, flapping). However, forced early socialization (play groups with normal kids) got rid of most of the social skills deficits.

>autism
>married
That's not autism. Behavioral problems and not speaking at all is autism. You're just victimhood shoping and it's a slap to the face of families with an autistic sibling/child.

Literally it should be the opposite. Develop an intense interest in an incredibly specific field, and concentrate all of your efforts to that one thing. Examples include memorizing license plate numbers, camera models, the names of places in the world.

autism, unlike gender, is actually a spectrum

Gender isn't a spectrum. There are only two genders. People who think they aren't either, or that they are the opposite of their actual gender, are in fact suffering from a form of mental illness.

>YOU CANT MAKE ME TAKE IT
Let me introduce you to this tranq dart. Oh, and this suramin-dart.
>*phutt*
>*thud*
>*phutt*

So autists never get married?

Some parents will still want autistic kids for the fb likes so nothing will change.

GET CHRIS CHAN ON THE LINE RIGHT AWAY!

I think you mean Christina... kek. and I think it is in jail or something.