Damn, Judge Holden looks like THAT??

Damn, Judge Holden looks like THAT??

THICC
H
I
C
C

If you post one more fucking Blood Meridian thread I'm going to get a Janitor.

>t. infinite Jest connoisseur.

Memes

The manga in his hand should explain why he's so fat.

I imagined him a big boy too. The whole rape scene at the end (when he turns the "boy" into the "man") I imagined him lifting up his fat belly so he could properly insert himself.

That's it, I've had enough! You're done!

holy... i want war

why didn't you post this in the other blood meridian thread on the first page

Nice

I aim to be the suzerian of this board.

Other blood meridian OP's are an insult to me, I'd have them all in zoos.

Name a better actor to play Holden In then inevitable adaptation.

>A big guy at 6'4"
>bald
>menacing as fuck

John Goodman

Ehh, Daniel Day Lewis...yeahyeah height whatever, but he's the best actor alive so it's worth making concessions.

Vince D'onofrio is a good pic tho.

THE LIBRARY AND STEP ON IT

A fat John Malkovich.

>the Judge is a fat fuck
He's supposed to be threatening, how the fuck am I meant to be intimidated by a mass of lard that would lose his breath after taking two swings at me?

horrible choices

decent, but he's too old

Its clearly stated he's strong as fuck (can lift a damn howitzer canon around) and has insane reflexes and speed.

Hes not fat, more a layer of Pudge over his huge muscles. Back then there were no ripped 3% body fat types but there were strong people.

He's 7 foot tall and extremely strong... And let's not forget he's more than human.

How many people would even pick a figjt with a 7 foot tall massive framed scary motherfucker like Holden? He'd never need to fight in the first place because no one would dare try.

this is huh... wow

imagine being raped by that

>How many people would even pick a figjt with a 7 foot tall massive framed scary motherfucker like Holden? He'd never need to fight in the first place because no one would dare try.
lmao, I'd beat this faggot silly with just one arm

>so fat you can't even see his dick
>rape

>Implying Holden wasn't rocking a BWC

Don't forget he does magic.