Heh, into the trash.

>Author wrote something plebian
Dropped

>shitposter is a cuck

dropped

>author is a straight, white man
Dropped

dubs verifying

Wow! Literally every poster on Veeky Forums is a misogynist! This thread is proof! Why are you so sexist Veeky Forums?

We're redpilled, sweetheart. Now go to the kitchen where you belong, men are talking here

It's obvious you're trying to deal with your own issues with shitty irony.

>you can't hate women authentically

Do I smell Sunday roast?

>dropped
is a

While i don't agree with op, i do see a correlation between women and a common theme of overcoming sexism and oppression. Like everything, it gets more boring the more it's done, which is why (to me, at least) writers like Jane Austen and Kate Chopin are good. They were the first of their kind. But now it's bland and overdone. But lots of women keep doing it. So while i disagree with op, i can totally understand

The person who posted this is either a buttblasted bitch or a leftist. She/he is trying to make a joke out women being morons because she'll cry if she doesn't laugh.

There is literally no good female writers. They're soulless idiots.

This guy knows. Please start tripping.

>search author's name in Google
>go to Images
>pictures not in black and white
>dropped

>author
Dropped.

>author is female
>author is black
>author is an SJW
Dropped harder than the twin towers.

The only novels I've read in my adult life written by a woman were all by Iris Murdoch, and they were really good.

Have no interest in reading any other woman authors for the time being.

just to be clear, this whole hating women thing is just a meme, right? people on this site aren't actually this autistic, right?

...r-right?

>implying he's being ironic.

>this whole hating women thing is just a meme, right?
No.
>people on this site aren't actually this autistic, right?
Most would be high functioning or have Aspergers.

It depends.

Many of the claims of Shop, plato, tesla and rodgers are correct, although fetishized and exaggerated.

anal burgers has been removed from the DSM5 because psychologists were tired of bullshit accusations. There may be an actual disease, but for now just call it social retardation.

Name a woman author who can compare to great male authors.

I'm actually non-verbal IRL, as well as an agoraphobe. The only way I communicate with my mother is via email, and notes slid under my door.

Do people do this shit to roleplay?

I'm convinced most people with split personality force it on themselves for fun.

Doesn't mean much when you only own 15 books, faggot.

> Captcha: Stop Curie

Top kek

t. Adam Lanza

That's subjective. No matter what anyone says you'll just say "nuh-uh" because you're invested in the opinion that women are shit writers.

Sick dodge, now give a female author that can compare. However, everyone here should keep in mind women haven't been writing for very long, and they haven't had as many opportunities to either, so the chances that they will write something profound are decreased, especially since they're women.

Jane Austen. But again, it's like when Muslims say "Name a book more beautiful than the Quran." I doubt I could present anything that would satisfy you.

>author is post-modern

Some of Virginia Woolfs scenes reach the level of the sublime only an elite few authors have ever captured.

Also pic related is certainly not likely to be consider for a classic, but it's one of the better novels I've read published in the last few years.

Easy.
Colleen McCullough, or you can take Mary Renault, maybe try Jean M. Auel, or even Ursula K. Le Guin.

That's all I have off the top of my head. I admit freely that men are better writers in general, for no reason I can see. But to never read a novel because a woman wrote it? To not think that a single woman author compares to (and is actually greater than most) great male authors? To think that is to be a cuck to your envious, irrational side.

Oh and I forgot Anne McCaffrey and Mercedes Lackey.

>>author gives female characters names and/or personality
Dropped

>author's mother was not a virgin at the time of his birth
Dropped

>and is actually greater than most
Lmao. Get real, kiddo. 2/10 see me after class. You have a thing or two to learn about subtlety.

Hey guis... i thought we were ironic memeposting?

>book is on fire
Dropped.

>woman tries to convince me to read her book about periods and feelings

*unsheathes katana*

>author is my wife
Dropped.

Whatever happened to threads actually talking about books? Every third thread is a 'women can't write' 'blacks can't right' 'women and blacks are incapable of reading' etc. etc.

Hate women/ethnics, like women/ethnics, respect them, think they're inferior, whatever. This is a literature board.

Can't we get back to posting about actual literature now?

Guaranteed replies my friend. The (You) farmers have discovered our fertile soil.

This isn't even a good women-baiting thread. It's just lazy. I miss making fun of Laurie Penny like we did in the old days.

Well why can't the women and misogynists on here just see the obvious bait for what it is, and not reply?

>author is not a nigerian tribesman raised in a small village inundated with assbackwards tribal tradition

Dropped

>'blacks can't right'

pottery

>Your loss.

>woman
If you're referring to Westerners, those aren't women. Those are men with pussies.

>what is nihilism

And you wonder why white women created feminism. Feminism is not a women's rights movement. Feminism is actually white female elitism. Feminism is the expression of white women being sick of white men.

Because even when you disagree with them the threads are still funny. I've only read Harry Potter and a few books in Highschool but the race baiting threads are hilarious

Then what, white women date black men, white men date asian women, asian men date 2D girls, and Latinos stay in their own race?

oh shit nigger what are you doing?

I have to sleep.. been awake too long

Women can't write without shoe-horning in their idealistic worldviews.

They're better than you.

>Author is a muslim
Pshh, nothing personnel... kid

saged and reported

Don't forget Muriel Spark.

This is a pretty good story.

This board is for intelligent people.

Reminder that any novel afterwards is striving for the magic she attained.
Middlemarch is the perfect inspection of humanity.

>author is a sentient being
dropped

>Luisa Josefina Hernández
>Troy's Nostalgie, Saint Port's Plaza.
>The Weddings, The Great Dead, In Such a Night, A Ring's Tale.
>bad

>Linda Goodman
>Sun Signs, Love Signs
>bad

>Carson McCullers
>Reflections in a Golden Eye
>bad

>Isabel Allende
>Spirit's House
>bad

>Laura Esquivel
>Like Water for Chocolate
>bad

Well, in fact every human being (women and men) is a misogynist because of the mother.

Luisa Josefina Hernández
Rosario Castellanos.

Mary Shelley

You know if these were males they would be laughed at. Literally all female writers are trash and you would lose nothing by putting their writing in the trash. Can't say the same about male writers.

When you're comparing yourself to retarded muslims you know there is something wrong.

I didnt realize there were that many harry potter novels.

Repeat with me. Orlando was nice sometimes. The Waves was completely autistic. To the Lighthouse doesn't even deseve mention. Mrs Dallowho?

You can't call other groups retarded when you misunderstood his analogy so badly that you missed the fact that YOU were the one being compared to muslims

The awakening is pure trash, if anything it makes an argument for the patriarchy, although it was prophetic in that everything the main character did mirrors what modern feminists do

>Cheat on your husband
>Neglect your children
>Act purely on emotions
>Waste time on shitty art
>Commit suicide because you turned your life to shit with your self destructive behavior

>author isn't wolf or dragon-kin
Fucking DROPPED

>there are people out there who actually believe this

I'm a dude and I enjoy Anne rice, Mary Shelley, and connie Willis.

Try reading her first bro-ham
its clear you haven't

Get over it, if you don't like it then get out
It's Veeky Forums, posts are anonoymous so the worst of people has the potential to get out
Which is partly what makes it great

>author is handsome
dropped

This board is for lit discussion and their sexist spouting is inhibitive to discussion. If they wanna be sexist, then they should at least be willing to talk about books despite it.

You mean if they have photographs at all. Paintings only for me.

>their sexist spouting is inhibitive to discussion.

"Problematic opinion, ban it!"

no, they attempt to shut down discussion with meme arrows instead of talking about the book.

>someone posts [insert book by woman]
>someone else memes 'woman r dumb'
>thread is derailed because they aren't willing to talk about the book or ignore that a woman wrote it and not comment at all.

if they would just talk about the fucking book for once without lazy ass meme-shtting then i'd deal. but
they gotta meme is such a boring way
they could at least make a new pasta

If poeple want to talk about how women can't write it's actually relevant to literature.
Even though you can call it sexist.

again, if it wasn't, literally everytime, an attempt to stifle discussion then it wouldn't be such an issue
and i can call it sexist you retard, now why don't you respect women and be specific

You are the only one here trying to shut down discussion by insinuating that we should get banned and you know it. There's just nothing much to talk about with books written by females.

Every single fucking thread there are some leftists memeing about red pill out of nowhere. It's fucking obvious.

>tfw you realize misogyny is an intrinsic element of any truly intelligent individual

>they attempt to shut down discussion with meme arrows instead of talking about the book

This is Veeky Forums in general. It's just not a place for serious discussion. The entire culture of these boards is built around the easy answer (a line of greentext, a meme, a crudely drawn MSPaint cartoon like ) and shutting down anything beyond a very limited and cursory understanding.

i am literally fostering discussion right now, but you (or whoever you're LARPing as) thinks that your meme is relevant at all. I am not asking a clear cut question.
whether or not women are stupid doesn't matter, but discounting huge chunks of literature because of a the gender/sex of the author instead of the quality of the writing cannot contribute to a discussion on literature

the 'oats' guys are more lit related

>author is alive
Dropped.

How is it used to stifle discussion. You can have serious discussions and ignore the retards.
I never said you cannot call it sexist, learn how to read
Misogyny is almost intrinsical to men because women are the gatekeeps of the species. Every time a man is not allowed sex with a woman she is essentially telling him he should not reproduce, at least as far as she is concerned.
I don't really care though, although I do think it's amusing. You get shat on for everything.
If you don't want to encounter less sexist shit you can literally go anywhere that is not Veeky Forums.

man, i don't need advanced dissections all the time, but i'd really like the identity politics to tack a back seat

Women are worse at writing than men. This is an objective fact.

what if i'm a tranny

>but discounting huge chunks of literature because of a the gender/sex of the author instead of the quality of the writing

I don't think you grasp the scale of it so to say. You can literally dismiss all literature by women and you would not lose anything of worth. Just like how you want us banned, I want female bullshit off this board.