Spider bites

So what is actually happening when you're bitten by a critter? Pic very much related. This doesn't even itch, it just hurts like a bruise and is pretty sensitive.

But why does the skin react this way to bites? Any possible remedies?

>Inb4 is OP Australian?

>why does the skin react this way to bites
venom
>Any possible remedies
time

>venom
I thought only snakes had venom?

>Growing nipples on your arms

It just means you're becoming a man

That is just an ingrown hair, make sure to cut at it as much as possible, so that the hair can get out. If you don't see it, just spread out more, and go deeper.

But I didn't shave anything

Where is the bite? All I see is a pink nip

Bacterial infection/immune response. Pic related is MRSA.

No spiders also have venom.

Yeah, that's just his leg nipple.
Pay it no mind.

>MRSA
How serious is that on a scale of 1-10?

Nigga that's not a spider bite that's a staph infection.

Keep a really fucking hot washcloth on it until it comes to a head, rip it open like you're not a gigantic blood dribbling pussy and clean it out with alcohol.

Poisons is something you eat / drink
Venom is getting it injected

This one is a 4-6. Dont pick at it

Th..thanks for the advice

Do you think I should go to work? I work in an elementary school

Yes go to work. Your highly contagious disease by touch is a good think to spread at a school

Staph is an opportunistic infection.
It's everywhere, all the time. Your skin is covered in it. It's in your mouth, nose, all over your dick and balls.
I wouldn't go squeezing your puss udder into the children's eyes but there's nothing special about it. You got a pimple or ingrown hair that got hijacked by staph.

If it's MRSA it's way worse than staph in that its highly resistant to most antibiotics

You don't know shit, faget.

MRSA is not particularly more virulent than regular staph, it's just harder to treat with antibiotics. It's dangerous in hospital setting and to people with weak immune systems.

It's probably not MRSA. If it is it's still not a big deal to a healthy person.
Drain it like any other boil. Keep it cleaned out. OP's boil is very early. He's got a strong immune response going.
If it keeps spreading without stopping it might be trouble but those clearly defined borders are a good sign.

Worst he's got to look forward to is it possibly encysting requiring excision.

Irrelevant
I get them all the time and don't shave