Why does Veeky Forums hate this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you have ever read any of his books you would know he's more into sci fi then actual science. He's not really deep into the string theory as he wants people to believe still he holds a professor ship which is simply ridiculous and an example of how academic politics are played.

>Americans are stupid that we need to depend on others for science
youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM

We hate the gook men

isn't he the number 1 student in his class while he was in Harvard? he also has lots of connections in the science fields. sure his knowledge may be outdated now, but he can still provide both concept and insight of modern science to the average audience.

Veeky Forums hates all popular scientists, out of jealousy.

He pushes globalism too much.

There's no way we can have a unified global government that includes Africa and Asia, it's just unrealistic.

carbon nanotubes

Carbon Nanotubes

CARBON NANOTUBES

C A R B O N N A N O T U B E S

C A R B O N N A N O T U B E S
A R B O N N A N O T U B E S
R B O N N A N O T U B E S
B O N N A N O T U B E S
O N N A N O T U B E S
N N A N O T U B E S
N A N O T U B E S
A N O T U B E S
N O T U B E S
O T U B E S
T U B E S
U B E S
B E S
E S
S

Veeky Forums hates pop-scientists

funnily enough, since Veeky Forums is itself popsci

His actual textbooks in the GTCP series seem quite decent. I've only browsed them, not actually used them though.

The funny thing is that he's right in both aspects

maybe you should make sure you know what pop-sci is before you post anything claiming this

We just need to assimilate them even more.

If Takei dies of aids I want him to play as Sulu in the inevitable timetravel bullshit that will happen in the nu-Startrek kinos

I really find it funny how the "real scientistst" hate popular science.
Despite all their intelligence, they don't understand that popular science does an incredibly important job: explaining science to general science.
Without the contribution of popular science, people and thus politicians wouldn't be willing to distribute so much funding to scientific research.

Professor Kaku is known for using super specific fallacies and preaching their use to the uninformed public:

>Argument from Probability

>Argument from Ignorance

>Reification

Etc.

He, like most Pop-science promoters didn't really earn their PhD since PhD means they were supposed to past a test proving they had a basic grasp of Epistemology.

see pop-sci is neccesary but it could be done better and im not even talking about how they oversimplified everything, because that is also necessary to explain anything to not related people

>Americans aren't stupid
Found the stupid American.

I hear Kaku's written textbooks on quantum mechanics. Anyone care to comment on their quality.

I prefer him to guys like Nye and Tyson; he seems like he has a legitimate passion for science that comes before his ideology.

I can understand Nye but why Tyson?

Veeky Forums doesn't hate pop-sci
/polsci/ hates pop-sci

No, you have it all wrong. Hating pop-sci is pure Veeky Forums, you just don't belong here.

Liberal Veeky Forums loves popsci, Michio Cucku, Sex Junk Bill Nye and of course, le Black Science Guy

He's a bitch-ass nigger

my dick

By the sheer amount of Woit and Smolin supporters here, it really is. There's a grand total of 1 thread that's actually science, the absorption thread. And see how many people actually know anything? 0. It's just OP dumping his notes. This board is highschoolers, undergrad freshmen and larpers to shitpost. Very rarely is actual science discussed here, as expected from kyrghyz yak-milking club.

Veeky Forums hated popsci long before it became cultural marxist because it fails to cultivate real understanding and instead focuses on the latest buzzwords.
/pol/ only hates popsci because of marxism