Explain this

This person claims MTF trannies experience menstruation.
archive.is/nz9vz

What's going on here?

It's literally all in their heads. It's impossible for then to feel the real pains and real features that go along with a period purely because they don't have a uterus or ovaries or anything.

They can't feel the pain of swelling because there is nothing swelling.

Wrong

People pump their bodies full of drugs and hormones for years on end for what are essentially vanity reasons.

And you think these people wouldn't develop issues? Could be fake, could be a coincidence, but I can't imagine that these folks get off Scott free, because their bodies keep combatting the substances they inject themselves with. Maybe they experience a monthly shutdown/reboot of their hormone production system because it's overloaded.

>People pump their bodies full of drugs and hormones for years on end for what are essentially vanity reasons.
They pump estrogen into their bodies, not progesterone. They don't put it on a cycle either. Lack half of the hormones, and it's not going in the cycle that causes menstruation in the parts they don't have.

Faggotry is a Mental Disease called gender dysphoria.

P•S•Y•C•H•O•S•O•M•A•T•I•C

Taking female hormones causes moodswings and shrinks the brain but it can't cause period pains in a person with no uterus. It's 100% psychosomatic, just like their """gender disorder""" is.

The source of pain is from the swelling and bloating. You can't possibly feel these without a uterus to swell. No amount of hormones will trigger this

they're pretending

>they take CHEMICALS so they have MAGICAL PROBLEMS
Wrong

Taking girl hormones will fuck up your endocrine system, if that didn't caused mood swings, nausea and a general feeling of wanting to kill yourself I would be surprised.

Most post-op trannies do end up killing themselves. I don't know if that is a result of their mental illness coming to fruition, the drugs they need to take, the social pressures involved, the body's reaction to the change, or a combination of these.

This degeneracy must end.

just like PMS, it's psychosomatic.
why don't turd worlders experience PMS like western women do?

I think it is mostly mental. One unhappy guy transitioned to a woman, was unhappy, so transitioned back. Of course surgery and hormones fucked everything up.

It's no big deal. Mental state can have a lot of impact on physical wellbeing. I have some minor bowel issues that only really get bad when I'm nervous or something. Now consider some tranny freak with a head that's all messed up.

>They take hormones
>So they spontaneously grow a uterus to get pains in

No dumbass. The other guy got it right, they're mental.

To be honest, there are people who are born with the wrong pair of genitals, biologically speaking things are a hell of a lot more complicated than XY and XX. And on these cases is better to try to change the body than try to change the mind.

However it seems that nowadays getting a sex-change is as easy as getting your teeth clean.

It seems that getting a sex change is something you do "because you want to", instead of something "you have to do". If I was a doctor and someone came to my office and said "Hey doc I want to get my legs amputated" I would remit the patient to psychiatry.

However when it's about genitalia mutilation and hormone fuckery it's all OK.

>Most post-op trannies do end up killing themselves. I don't know if that is a result of their mental illness coming to fruition, the drugs they need to take, the social pressures involved, the body's reaction to the change, or a combination of these.

Also Ageing.

As they get old they become Fucking Ugly. Creepy & Dreadful nightmare fuels.

They may be cute as teenage traps for a while.

When trannies realize their wretched destiny they suicide.

Stress has measured effects on inflammation that's what it is

>shrinks the brain
Kek

Are there recorded instances where FtMs experienced testicular torsion?

>What's going on here?

/pol/

>>To be honest, there are people who are born with the wrong pair of genitals,
>wrong
stop projecting your fantasies. a body is not wrong, and what you call wrong stems from your disappointment and resentment for not getting what you want. too bad the reality and the body do not give a shit about your fantasies, even less about you being butthurt.