YE OLDE OATES, OF WHAT TEMPT US!

YE OLDE OATES, OF WHAT TEMPT US!

Tis but a silly reason to live long,
Mine oats have tempt-ed me for many years;
And yet these oats still taste the same each day!
Dost not these oats get bored of their bland flavor?
Or do they live to energize us pigs?
With time we shall know what these oats believe,
And they shall once come back to feed our keep!

We wuz oats and sheit

I never thought Veeky Forums would adopt a twitter meme. How utterly shameful.

Fuck you [s4s]

Brother of mine may I borrow some oats
For my stomach it aches beyond reason.
Prone I have lain, by the donkeys and goats
and I fear I will not last the season.

Cannot you spare me a mouthful of grain?
I am wasting away, while you fatten.
Sick as I am will you lighten my pain?
Just one lick of the gruel you have spat in?

What are you dumb?

The fuck you think 'senpai' and 'just fuck my shit up' was? All the memes in the last two years have been twitter shit.

Now I remember seeing both of those in my Usenet days, though twitter may have memefied them.

Oats is a whole different level, though.

No lie, I'm pretty tight that Classical Art Memes facebook page reposted my stuff.

How? It's not like just posting "JUST" or 'Bane?' like a spaz, anons write these out, it takes more thinking than most memes.

And no, the just fuck my shit came from black twitter memes. senpai and the like have been around though.

My bad, I was trying to saying f.a.m cause senpai was been around as long as weebs have.

Totally forgot the filter was still a thing.

This is the most pretentious board

Kek I was gonna say that senpai has been a Veeky Forums thing for ages.

Yeah I don't know why Veeky Forums of all places has such a hard-on for negro-speak

>Dost not these oats
Dost is the third person singular, ignorant swine.

>suatain

Had you asked in former days of our wandering oatless on the shores of fate, brother, we might then have conspired to share. In now these latter days no oats are forthcoming.

OINK OINK

AYO HOL UP

Haven't read a single oats post and I won't be starting any time soon.

From /pol/

>Brother, I hunger so desperately for oats that I hate.

>My trotters no longer support my immense girth; I have become trapped here amongst the hay, immobilised by the consequences of my own gluttony.

>How sweet the oats once seemed, how readily I ingested vast quantities of them. Now the oats are bitter - bitter reminders of happier days. Days when I was young and immature, Brother. Days when morality and temperance vanished like spectres in the presence of the siren call of hedonism.

>I became intoxicated by the oats, brother. Mindlessly, I allowed these wicked temptations to erode that which made me a pig as intended by the Almighty; transforming me into little more than an immobile sentience fit only for the violent perversions of man.

>Can we turn back the hands of time? Will I ever be able to undo what I have done, what I have become? Or, Brother, have I been ensnared in a trap? I was baited in by pleasure, Brother, and now I feel the door has shut behind me. Uncaring to the lessons I have learned, the invisible hand of fate moves against me.

>Oh, Brother. I must never eat the oats again, but my stomach feels now so empty knowing once the feeling of pounds and pounds of oats.

Stop ruining the oats meme you amateurs

this is terrible writing, easy platitudes and childish mimicry

Show me oat related writing superior to this. Genuinely curious as I've always had a thing for oats.

Had anyone done a Baneposting variation?
I'm considering making one but I need to know if there's the market space.

Once anything is a meme it's [original content] already ruined. There is nothing good about a meme.

This is true. OC threads 4 lyf