Republicans getting out of the paris climate accord

It's not just Trump, its the entire republican party responsible for this.

I'm going to dedicate the rest of my life to destroy the republican party.

I fucking swear, i won't rest until i see their complete destruction.

Btw, this study is the source of pic related:
jamespowell.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/694879900256354304?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-tweet-twitter-ted-cruz-illegally-stealing-iowa-election-a6850976.html
youtube.com/watch?v=by-k6PEb93Q
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs
vox.com/2017/4/12/15279654/trump-north-korea-xi-10-minutes
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/angela-merkel-donald-trump-explain-eu-trade-11-times-germany-chancellor-us-president-a7699591.html
louderwithcrowder.com/300-scientists-blast-noaa-fudging-climate-change-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=TJNJ_k8SUkA
reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Republicans getting out of the paris climate accord
and that's a good thing

lmao, fuck the US. Let the end come.

You retarded piece of shit, open your fucking eyes.
Climate Change shouldn't even have been a political issue. it's republicans who made it political by deciding to stick a middle finger to the scientific community

>Let the end come

you know that this is the end of all life, sentient and american life

>you know that this is the end of all life
Yep. Our avarice is unbridled, this is the end we deserve.

>it's republicans who made it political
oh boy to be this naive

user, scientists have been publishing papers about climate change for decades.

Republicans have absolutely no reason to deny science besides helping their buddies in the oil industry.

they are clueless about climate science, do you honestly believe Trump studied climatology?

inb4 "muh times magazine cover"

Luckily the oil industry will realize then need to plan for the future, soon. Eventually there will be a new crop of executives who can't squeeze out enough profits for their own benefit

Nah Climate Change won't be the end of life.
It will just be a catastrophic event that will kill a large portion of humanity. it won't completely extinct us.

lol wake me up if it ever shows up, you alarmists should just drink the koolaid already and get it over with, people want nothing to do with your doomsday cult

What is the point of doing this considering the agreement is very vague to the point of being almost symbolic? I see no benefits, only harm.

>doomsday cult
The bible predicted this. Are you calling God a lier?

i'm a scientist, not a religious fanatic, sorry

>i'm a heathen
ftfy

>The bible predicted this.
>666
the words of satan, we must repent for our sins

This picture has always weirded me out. The girl is not smug, the quality is shit. I don't even know what anime that is.

Was this the work of some 40 year old /pol/tard who wanted to be edgy and cool by Veeky Forums standards so he just googled "anime girl", then put in the captions and then started shitting this shit all over Veeky Forums?

Consensus means nothing.
Models mean nothing when attempting to predict such extraordinarily complex systems.
Paris "Agreement" was trash anyways. It wasn't legally binding because it wasn't a treaty, and Chinese and Indians still manage to get away with "muh developing country" bullshit and literally get to cheat on pollution right out the gate, AND other nations get money from a Green Fund which surprise surprise, the United States ends up being the single largest contributor by the largest margin. We've already made payments to the damn thing, and no other nation, supposedly so dedicated to mitigating climate change, has laid down anything close.

You can 100% fucking bet all the politicians involved, rich faggots pushing it, other "behind the scenes" elites, would all be making money off this

When you create massive billion dollar fake industries, there is HUGE room for syphoning money out

If you assume that everything being done for every liberal cause is primarily to make certain people money, you would be right 99% of the time

If scientists would tell you an hurricane is going to hit your house tomorrow, you would evacuate as quickly as possible

But for some reason *cough*moneyinpolitics*cough* the standard is different when it comes to climate change

Is it possible to somehow splinter that party or even outright ban it?

It's obvious they aren't just a small political nuisance but rather a group that actively seeks harm to humanity.

If scientists told you a hurricane would hit your house in 10 years unless you sent $10,000 to Pajeet Amanpour would you believe them?

>If scientists would tell you an hurricane is going to hit your house tomorrow, you would evacuate as quickly as possible

Because weather as a phenomenon is "simple" enough to make these predictions with reasonable confidence intervals; especially when its about one day out. Meanwhile Climate is not. The standard is different, because they are different domains, with different levels of development.

If scientistas or something told you a hurricane is going to maybe possibly according to some models hit your house in the next 500 years would you shoot yourself?
Actually that wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Do proceed with utmost haste.

>copy pasting your autistic shit around threads
Holy shit kill yourself for real.

Godspeed OP.

>you know that this is the end of all life
oh my god are you retarded
do you have any idea what life is capable of enduring

>Because weather as a phenomenon is "simple" enough to make these predictions with reasonable confidence intervals

>not recognizing that there's much more data on climate than weather

Climate data is probably more accurate than most weather predictions if you actually looked into it. Weather is way more complicated.

>living sustainably is equal to shooting yourself in the face

I never understand why people are so aggressively against using more reasonable resources and not destroying the environment.

Climate change is a hoax, cucko.

good luck, user

>not voting republican
i thought there was an 18+ rule for Veeky Forums?

name 1 time climate change has successfully predicted something in the last 50 years.

Why do we need to be signatories to a pact to fight climate change? I'm not a republican, but I don't necessarily see withdrawal from a costly agreement as bad. The US has bankrolled other countries for too long. The earmarked money doesn't even get used for its intended purpose half the time. Presidents shouldn't have the power to make pacts with other nations without congress ratifying them.

The current president is literally a raging manchild and you dare claiming voting republican is a "mature decision"?

looks more like humorous than raging, where do you see rage in those tweets?

>"this are all real tweets"
>"this are"

Nigga, what? Do you expect me to even read past that?

"Ted cruz didn't win Iowa, he illegally stole it XD"

I was not even paraphrasing, this is an actual trump quote
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/694879900256354304?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-tweet-twitter-ted-cruz-illegally-stealing-iowa-election-a6850976.html

i know it's a real tweet (i follow him on twitter), i just still don't see the problem with a humorous tweet during your presidential campaign, it's even redundantly funny with 'illegally stole', plus trump won without iowa anyway

You can also thank the retards on /pol/ who don't believe in science despite using electricity and the internet

>Climate data is probably more accurate than most weather predictions if you actually looked into it.

Climate predictions are like saying "It's gonna get colder" in september

He doesn't see this as humorous, that's the part you fail to get.
He is just legitimately this stupid

apparently was smart enough to become a billionaire and win a presidential election so...

That's racially biased science conducted exclusively by whites. It's inherently biased against POC (people of color) because of the racist nature of the scientists who conducted the experiments.

In order for it to be valid, such a study would have to be conducted from a native African or Aboriginal perspective without the implicit racist bias present in work done by heteronormative white males.

So therefore all the so called "evidence" and "facts" about iq being based on race are all completely false.

Nice try though, sweetie! Maybe next time you should educate yourself.

are asians not people of color?

The funny thing is that if he did nothing with his inherited money he would be richer today.

and if you bought apple and google stocks 15 years ago you'd be richer today too

what's your point exactly?

>It's not just Trump, its the entire republican party responsible for this.
Trump is responsible only for his tweets. He isn't a politician let alone a republican. He was just their battering ram into the white house.
Why else was everyone from Musk to foreign leaders initially optimistic for many issues after talking to him? Trump DOES listen because he knows little to nothing about anything and has nothing against anyone but the ones who attack him daily. He simply acts based on what people around him tell him.
Leaving the advisory council is a mistake for Musk.

I'm glad we pulled out of that virtue signalling agreement. Even so, if you believe all the fearmongering about manmade climate change you're an idiot. Sea levels rising has been a continuous trend for tens of thousands of years, and humans have lived through periods of significant climate change and thrived. The people screaming at us about saving the planet are the same ones that think GMO's are dangerous or that nuclear energy as an alternative is too dangerous.

Thats only if you make overestimate his networth from back then, and underestimate his networth today
I wouldn't be surprised if his real networth was way higher than what people have been claiming

Also its like, the idea that its possible to convert "networth" into cash directly is totally bs

Trump was the vessel of an American Nationalist movement, the enemy of the Republican establishment
He's a self-made businessman who is very smart & has lots of smart advisors.

The scientists told me the hurricane was going to hit ten years ago and it never did. The second verse is the same as the first.

Hurr durr all rich people are inherently smart XD

I bet Paris Hilton and Justin Beiber are geniuses, cause they are rich XD

Hurr durr I base my judgment of someone's intelligence based on a single tweet instead of their multiple lifetime accomplishments XD

>Single tweet

Trump said the GDP was below zero, which is obviously literally impossible. a country which produces a single corn has higher GDP than zero:
youtube.com/watch?v=by-k6PEb93Q

Listen to Trump trying to explain what is Uranium and laugh your fucking ass off at how uneducated he is:
youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Trump: "I talked with the chinese president for 10 mintutes, and then i suddenly realized solving the issue with north korea won't be easy XD"

And im hardly paraphrasing. its pretty much verbatim what he said.

he clearly has a very low-iQ. he was lucky to be born a millionaire and get bailed out multiple times when his businesses got bankrupt
vox.com/2017/4/12/15279654/trump-north-korea-xi-10-minutes

dunning kruger effect in action

Ideologically he doesn't stand for anything. Which wouldn't be necessarily overly bad if he was more knowledgeable about the non-economic facts of world and thus being able to decide without outside briefings.

Unlike Trump, i actually took professional IQ tests.

I took an IQ test three times in the Karni Institution in israel (cause im israeli), my IQ is between 136~140.

I'm extremely confident about my own intelligence for a reason. and im also very confident when i say Trump is incredibly stupid

>Ideologically he doesn't stand for anything
Thats an extremely wrong thing to say.

> He's a self-made businessman
He inherited a prominent family name that allowed him to take out millions in construction loans at the drop of a hat. He inherited a real estate empire and a ton of money from his father (after cheating his brother out of his share of the inheritance by having better lawyers). Then he preyed upon smaller contractors, hiring them to do work and then refusing to pay them afterward, threatening ruinous legal costs if they tried to sue to get their money. On top of that, he engaged in outright fraud and repeatedly paid politicians (using other people's money, collected as part of a charity that he controlled) to avoid legal consequences.

> who is very smart
He had to be told ten times that Germany doesn't negotiate its own trade deals, the EU does. Each time it just didn't stick and he kept asking about negotiating a trade deal between the US and Germany.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/angela-merkel-donald-trump-explain-eu-trade-11-times-germany-chancellor-us-president-a7699591.html

> has lots of smart advisors.
Yes, advisors like the former president of Goldman Sachs and the former president of ExxonMobil.

Virtue signaling to his base and it reinforces his whole tough guy Mr. Deals ego. Of course all of this will harm our ability to actually make deals with others, but he doesn't care. He cares more about twitter than running the country well.

>IQ test
>from a POC perspective

How exactly would you do this? How them make up their own test where they pick what the correct answer is?

lmao...this is coming from a LIEberal Party whose former POTUS who has NO science education background yet goes traveling around the world burning massive fossil fuels AND buying three multi-million homes after its "presidency?"

or Lieberal Hollywood celebs like Leonardo Dicaprio with no science background also lecturing us on the climate while burning fossil fuels himself?

FFS....Get over yourselves and wake up.

louderwithcrowder.com/300-scientists-blast-noaa-fudging-climate-change-data/

youtube.com/watch?v=TJNJ_k8SUkA

>considering the agreement is very vague to the point of being almost symbolic?
Yes go- er I mean guy, give 100bn to niggers, how symbolic

>People taking shitposts on Twitter as actual policy ignoring the fact that twitter is supposed to let retards post random thoughts they have
Social media was a mistake

>Climate science == all of science
Wew laddeh

Oh you crybabies! You people trying to be all so sweet and charming with your climate change, "protect the Earth" bullshit when you people drive on your cars and fly on airplanes.

This post is Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

>Louder With Crowder
ew

what is "soft power"

Trump has already done a great deal of damage to the American brand and it's only been a few months.

>the equations for gravity approach 99% error as distance increases
fugg :D

Better to be feared than loved, shitlib. The world might not love Trump, but they sure as hell fear him. That's a vast improvement from Obongo, who was neither.

Thats some tasty subtlety, well done

>anyone fears trump
they justifiably fear how badly Trump might fuck up global order

The global order which lets shitskins run wild while fucking over whites should be fucked up.

Literally assassinate Republican congressmen.

most of Veeky Forums agrees that it's better for the government to fund research and improve on long term, self sustaining policies than to give gibs to nigs

the republicans are puppets
let this picture guide you on your way. godspeed and start with myron ebell
if there was any justice we would see these folks in jail(actually this would have never happened) but the corporate-state looks out for #1

hardline empiricists are the top brainlets. i could argue against your "evidence" but i would rather beat myself off because you cant even into rationalism.

>Liberals are hypocrites
That's not a justification for denying climate change.

>idiots don't understand that telling the truth about racial IQ gaps would cause the blacks to start rioting nationwide
Political correctness exists for a reason.

>great deal of damage to the American brand
To shitheads maybe.
"Oooh no limp-wristed progressive center-left types don't like America quite so much anymore!"
Something tells me that won't stop migrants from pouring in by the gagillions to get PhDs and fire weapons and own shit.

Seriously.
All this picture shows is the unwillingness of either party to acknowledge scientific topics when it triggers them.

So Democrats say global warming exists and that Republicans are saying that it is a hoax so certain businesses can continue to make more money? Whereas Republicans are saying it is a hoax because they believe Democrats are doing it to make certain government agencies and the people involved more money? This issue is just "NO U" on repeat and everyone just insults each other, causing both sides to become increasingly defensive and aggressive until it's impossible to tell what is what?

Fucking A, man. I want to know what to think about this shit, but this is all just too much bullshit.

>climatology
>hard science

pick one baka sempai

>when you design the postwar world order so that you can project military power literally anywhere you want on the planet, print as much money as you want because you print the world reserve currency and the safest place for investment is US treasuries, and have another upcoming superpower across the ocean eager to take on a leadership role, so you elect an unhinged idiot to be President because people from the countryside were butthurt

das it mane

>Trump has already done a great deal of damage to the American brand and it's only been a few months.

Our brand has been dead for years. The whole world thinks we're imperialists who hypocritically preach democracy while interfering in other countries domestic affairs. Fuck the rest of the world, let's see them try to get on without us.

We were in a good position after 1991, but Bush II took a shit on it with idiotic foreign policy decisions, and Trump is making us look even worse. The US pissed away an amazing opportunity after the Soviet Union imploded.

The Paris 'accord', which is just a framework for future discussions, is basically a joke. There's some countries that agreed to not do anything until 2030.

US already gives Willy Wonka Elon a ton of gibs to make his extremely expensive electric cars and even that is like 10x more productive than the Paris agreement to agree in the future or whatever bs it is.

You're not wrong, but not even Obama helped our image. Just look at how Duterte told us to go fuck ourselves after Obama tried to lecture him on human rights. I'm sick of this idea that it's the US's duty to lecture other nations on human rights. If no country actually listens to us, than what's the fucking point?

Who gives a shit about fucking Duterte? He is a nobody.

If the US seems like it will be an unreliable partner or be too unstable to perform its role in the world economy, the whole fucking house of cards could come crashing down and the US will have to pay denbts.

> Who gives a shit about fucking Duterte
He's a smart guy and the leader of a longstanding US ally. If he tells obongo to go fuck himself, it means that the US has gone so far off the rails that it would take a miracle to fix it.

>No.8950615
>Duterte
>smart

He is. He understands how you deal with criminals and he understands how to restore order to a chaotic nation.

>No.8950692
>he is
>he understands

It was inevitable. Fuck it. The environment will just be more fucked and we'll just cope.

Duterte is a murderer.
And btw, its not just me calling him a murderer, he himself called himself a murderer:

reuters.com/article/us-philippines-duterte-helicopter-idUSKBN14I0DH

How the fuck can you defend this guy is beyond me

So? In order to restore order you need to be willing to kill criminals. Liberals always whine about the rights of criminals, yet they never seem to pay attention to the rights of law abiding citizens. This is no time for soft cucks who care more for political correctness than rule of law.

Many of the people who get murdered aren't even criminals, since they are murdered without a trial. no one is actually testing whether they committed a crime or not.

You idiot fuck, murder is worse than using drugs

Drug addicts are criminals who fund murderers by buying drugs and often are murderers themselves. Killing them isn't a crime, it's a favor.

If you legitimately believe killing drug addicts without a trial is acceptable, you are an hopeless psychopath.

Maybe if someone would try to murder you and then claim he saw you doing drugs, you would have changed your mind