LMAO FUCK WOMEN

>LMAO FUCK WOMEN

When did you realise that he was just another nu-male autist?

I thought nu-males were feminists?
Nietzsche's attitude about women is much more complex and confounding than, say, Schopenhauer's. But you would know that if you read more Nietzsche, wouldn't you?

But nu-male is an insult for the SJW man, not the alt-right man. Both are kind of shit, but you got the insult wrong.

They are trying to co-opt our terms. I saw a feminist call someone a cuck on here yesterday.

>conflating nu-male with mgtow
keep your spooks straight bud

I'm telling you now, within this Trump presidency you will see a convergence of tumblrinas and pol9kers. They already use each others language, share roughly the same philosophy, go to the same web sites and are about as autistic as each other.

Consider how quickly Hyde went to gib money plox daddy state when shit didn't go his way, and then consider the effects of Trump on the average neet or woefully undereducated/underskilled yet arrogant pol9ker. Then consider just how quickly tumblrinas turn to fascist tactics when things don't go their way.

I'd say the transformation is about complete.

How many of these 'woman hate' threads do you need? There are at least 6 in the catalog now.

Also, Nietzsche wasn't your average /pol9k/ retard

they're basically mirrors of one another. Each other's shadow if you will. Both with their scapegoats, and their utopian views of purity.

wew sounds terrifying. theyre both all about outrage culture, just a different side of the coin.

hopefully they create a irl communities together so they are easier to genocide when the time comes.

>/pol/ and /r9k/ are as bad as SJWs

Why don't you take the redpill and realize how shit this idea is? You're literally brainwashed, but you can't see it because you've been programmed by cultural marxists to think with your emotions rather than your intellect. Are you women or minorities by any chance?

But if we put the tumblrinas and /pol9k/s together, some hate fucking will occur. What if they breed with one another? Then there will be more retards.

Would be the ugliest copulation ever conceived.

I literally just corrected the insult. Numale is the wrong term.

you hear that. we are literally brainwashed.

Not figuratively, -literally-

Numales = "men" who believe in leftist thought
leftist thought = hatred of masculinity and whiteness

numales = "men" who hate masculinity and whiteness, i.e. leftists

Have you professed your love to Isreal today Mr. altright.

This.

Take the redpill, stop cultural appropriation.

I know what it means, but OP said that Nietzsche was one. Nietzsche who believed in Ubermensch stuff. It's an incorrect use of the insult. Also numales don't hate women, as OP implied. Quite the opposite.

nu-male is an insult to effeminates

We're literally brainwashed and so are probably women or minorities (mutually exclusive ;^)) for not accepting a worldview that's against women and minorities. I need to take notes on this shit, it could make a great throwaway character somewhere.

Numales (i.e. leftists and cucks) ARE the REAL racists today actually. Who advocates for women to go to work, to pursue a career, to be sluts, to engage in sexually risky behavior with non-whites, encouraging wearing slutty clothes to reduce them to objects etc.

They are forcing women to not live accordance to their nature, which is domesticity, virginity until marriage, subordination to men, meekness, propriety, elegance, grace, modesty etc.

A woman can only be liberated through conservatism

Do people really still follow schools of thought from the 1800's? Do people really try to take his message to heart rather than deconstructing him?
I hope you guys don't do this.

I follow the Word of the Lord, and He is clear about how women ought to be treated

Clearly not if there's still so much confusion

Racists? Do you mean sexists?

Women are inferior to me. Read Schopenhauer's 'On Women', read Weininger's 'Sex and Character', read Elliot Rodger's 'My Twisted World', read the Bible. Take the redpill.

are you even redpilled? because if youre not redpilled your whole worldview is false and you're brainwashed. i get most of my facts from pols propaganda machine btw so im right.

How do you know that is their nature? Have you talked to them? Asked them if they want to be subservient to you?

Nietzsche isn't a school of thought. He's also being misinterpreted p badly itt.

This is like people who all read Thus Spake Zarathustra (or at least the wikipedia page) and think they got what he's saying, when it would be easier to extract 19th C developments in mathematics from only reading Alice in Wonderland.

In fact I strongly suspect this is a reddit "I read Bertrand Russel on philosophy" thread.

Okay, honest question for all of these people on here. Why should women and minorities accept and like a view that spouts overt hatred towards them?

I'm not even a woman, but you all hate SJW-ism because you feel it's an attack on you and your values. Why should women and minorities feel any different about an ideology that states that they are subhuman?

read these works, You can see on twitter and social media in general what really is their nature. They are base creatures

Because they should realize that they're inherently inferior to the white male

All those books are supposed to be deconstructed, ur doin it wrong

It would be easier if he made actual arguments, then retards wouldn't brush over what he said and draw half-assed conclusions, but would be against the point and giving in.

I've read at least 'On Women' and The Bible. On women was the most angry virgin waste of time I've ever read, but the bible was kind of interesting, because it's basically the basis for most western morals.

The more someone has to assert they are superior the less convincing it becomes.

>It would be easier if he made actual arguments
That's not what he's about though. It's more like if you are capable of higher culture you should pursue higher culture. Part of that is that certain ways of living produce certain kinds of thinking, so the idea of philosophy being arguments is a couple of levels removed.

Only one reply? Do you guys really not have an answer? It's a genuine question

Well ya see firthst the autor CONSTRUCTS da book....and denn we da-da....da--DE-conSTRUCT dat book? guhAW...HAW...!

Yeah that's why I said
>but that* would be against the point
Nietzsche seems deceptively accessible but he actually isn't, if you want to know the whole picture of course

you got it senpai

everyone is equal and special in their own way. happy?

You're inferior to me.

That wasn't what I asked.

Your question is lame. It's begging the question and it's a gotcha! all in one. Try again and maybe people will respond.

They shouldn't

I do think he captured a good point though. The ones that claim everyone is brainwashed don't see that the contrast of overtly misogynist and racist views and literally anything else throws literally anything else in a better light if one is not white or male.

because as white men we are simply superior, see western civilization and who built it? White men. Who invented the airplane? Who visited the moon? White men. Who created great art? White men. Who invented medicine? White men. Who invented the nuclear bomb? White men.

I never said anything that went against that. Just that it makes sense for women and minorities to be attracted to the left when the right says they aren't human.

They also ruined all these achievements. Easy come easy go.

What characterizes humans? Rationality. Aristotle pointed that out.

Can women and minorities really be said to be rational? See how women behave on social media, and see how minorities act. The evidence is clear

>the right says women and minorities aren't human

holy fuck you're fucking retarded.
who is "the right?"
shitposters on pol?

Nah fag, you're just uncomfortable with answering the question because you think it is loaded, it actually touches on 'might makes right' which is the question Nietzsche created the concept of 'ubermensch' for to answer

Parts of the right. At the very least the majority of the right says they are inferior in some way.

They may be human, but they shouldn't have the same rights as white men

>parts of the right

ok, so shitposters on pol.
you sound like you got your feels hurt pretty bad man

Nah, I don't care what people think of that kind of stuff. No skin off my nose. It's just objectively true that parts of the right think that.

Probably isn't even white. There should be a skin-color emblem next to your ID, so you know with whom you're talking and hence give you some indication of whether they're worth talking to or not

you loaded up your shitty question and when i asked you who's political platform you're really talking about you just keep saying "parts of the right" like a retarded automaton.
Just admit it, you got buttblasted by shitposters on pol

Oh hurr durr me then. Good posting good friend.