Graviton

Does it exist lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can gravitons exist if gravity doesn't exist?

Meme particle tbqh sempai

desu fampai

If gravity doesn't exist, what is the force keeping us on the ground?

>gravity
>force

Density combined with the collective power of electromagnetism of earth

yes
mass = 0
spin = 2

Yes, they are massless "particles" that are difficult to detect with modern methods

Scientists don't know for sure, that's why it's called the "theory" of gravitation and not considered a law of science.

OH MF FKKKKING GOD

escape velocity is the velocity needed to COMPLETELY leave the gravitational well of a body !=!=!!1!!=??!1 its not necessary for a FKKING ORBIT=!=!=????

HOW OLD ARE you for fucks sake==? -12 ???

why the fuck dont you first go read some shit then try acting smart here,

HERES A QUICK COUNTEREXAMPLE for your autistic ass

NEWTONS LAWS OF MOTION

They are grav waves.

Not quite true about it being massless. String theory doesn't need it to be massless. It works with very little mass too.

You do not properly understand what those two terms mean scientifically. Learn what they mean first.

Yes. I'm afraid gravitons won't be found tho.

Then why aren't electro magnets much heavier?
Why do people always have the need to strictly ignore all the scientific research that has ever been made, just to come up with a bullshit nonsensical and unproven explanation, they thought of for two minutes.

There is no reason unless there is clear evidence to believe
>but it could be
That's not enough evidence for there to be a belief
>why
Because anything "could be". Where the fuck is your demonstrative evidence, jackass?

It is practically impossible to find gravitrons. These are so small and faint that the detector would need to be as heavy as jupiter just to have a chance of maybe finding one. Sadly this will probably stay an unobservant particle for the future.

U high?

why aren't we just using jupiter as a detector then?

Because of God.

Science only works if people can present an alternative. Seeing that no other alternative is sufficient for how the universe operates, gravitons and gravity do exist. Until someone finds the next piece to the vast puzzle that is the cosmos. Research, evaluate, reason, etc.

Yes in the same sense that other particles exist, ie, they're a manifestation of a field. Gravity exists, ergo gravitons do, since a graviton is simply a "peak" in a wave in the gravitational field.

bait

what evidence is there to gravitons that isn't explained by the curvature of space time?
where do gravitons fit in the standard model or expanded standard model?

Do Chronotons exist then?

So if gravitrons are real can you draw arrows to push them like electrons so i can finally understand gravity?
t. chemist

the stupid.... It BURNS

This comment triggered me so hard I threw up

Curvature of space only works as a dynamical model under the Newtonian inertial paradigm. We describe quantum states evolving differently. You can formulate quantum mechanics perfectly fine in curved space, but insisting that quantum states "just follow their geodesic!" doesnt explain gravitational attraction like it does with classical objects. We just don't model the evolution of quantum systems in a way that it helps at all. The closest anyone got to making this work was with Canonical Quantum Gravity, which didn't quite work (common theme).

ok. thanks for informing me

That assumes that the quantum field paradigm can explain gravity. It could very well be that gravity is simply the end of the road for quantum fields and we will need to think up something better.

so what is this exactly, like a magnetic cavitation that holds atoms in place?

If photons as carrier particles for electromagnetic forces,
gluons for strong forces
and W and Z particles for weak forces
then surely gravitons should exist for gravitational forces.

Obviously.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton's_law_of_universal_gravitation

Fucking autist

isnt a graviton just any point in a gravitational field?

I just want one, ONE flat earther to disprove this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

electromagnets are in fact very light, if it wasn't for the earth they would be nigh massless.

The Earth is flat and simply accelerating upwards at 9.81 m/(s^2)

>gravity again defies it's own definition
>it is own definition
L0Liton flux is fluxing L0Ls

The test is misleading. As we know, systems on very small scales do not obey classical physics, the attraction on Cavendish's balls probably come from excess charge or the scale isn't calibrated properly. Also as a Christian, I have faith that gravity goes not exist, we shouldn't just trust "scientists". After all, what are we willing to give up for thousands of years of tradition, culture, and history.

Why does the acceleration vary slightly at various places?

The earth disk wobbles and warps at times which creates these differences in acceleration.

Could you present a model which allows us to calculate these variations?

An idea is only as good as it can be tested and verified.

You'd expect the smartest board on 4chinz to be harder to troll than this

You can go out and measure acceleration, the accelerations at certain points of the earth are constantly changing by minute amounts, what else do you need?

That bastard

yes ancients used sound to eliminate gravity and lift stones too large too big for us now

The best I got from one was that the experiment was very difficult to perform, and scientists usually get frustrated when attempting it.

He didn't even disprove it.

Disprove what? A Wikipedia page?

>5
I would think not becuase gravity has all to do with an object's position in relation to the space-time continuum fabric. The key word being continuum; particles being on an interval.