Recommend some russian literature

recommend some russian literature

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit did they use pepe xD?? lmao

Doestoyevsky, Gogol, Pushkin, Tolstoy...

>Trump and Putin tweet out Pepes
>these are the two most powerful military forces in the world by a long shot
We are doomed senpai

mr. petersen discusses pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=Ixc9i1G7eew

>Wojack stays on the background
Either Pence or Jeb! needs to show Wojack some love

Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky.

I just picked up "Diary of a Madman" by Gogol. What am I in for, lads?

ahem

The diary desu of an absolute madman.

(Note how I fused two so-called "dank memes"!)

Nuclear conflict with China is definitely survivable, with Russia however the world is over

>nuclear conflict with China is definitely survivable

Honestly, would you bother?

>China going against an allied Russia/America with Japan also right next to it.
Never going to happen

Explain this tweet to someone from 1997.

people born in 1997 would understand this better than any other living person

>Twitter is a social media platform that is designed for people to share ideas in 140 characters or less, eliminating long drawn out responses in favour of short and witty quips
>Because tweets are so short, ideas can be passed around and your lazy simpleton who has no time to read a paragraph can quickly pick up on new ideas
>Government entities and corporations also have Twitter accounts
>In this tweet, the russian embassy in the UK is making fun of Theresa May and other pundits for trying to deteriorate Russian-British relations in the wake of American democrats pushing for a new Cold War in response to them losing the presidential election to Donald Trump, whom they allege has ties to the Russian government
>The tweet includes a smug cartoon frog that highlights how stupid these pundits are and taunts the UK, as if to say "go ahead and destroy our relations". The Russian government is confident that nothing will happen, so if anything this is an attack on corrupt pundits.
Rate my attempt.

Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, Anthem, We the Living

counts as russian

I'm convinced that Pepe will never become stale or dead. Pepe is eternal. He's the new Mickey Mouse.

Turgenev, Bulgakov, I guess Nabokov...

Explain this post to someone from 1997.

>tfw kids in the future will literally learn Pepe the frog in school
What a time to be alive

Mikhail Soloviov. Dostoievsky ripped him off

The legend continues.

Go find a 9 year-old twink named Chris Poole in New York and tell him to start a board where fags will incite fags to be more faggy. He will then explain this to you and begin to code.

Also, invest in Apple and pay attention to Google coming out soon. Chris will work there in 19 years.

I just finished Crime and Punishment (Dostoevsky). Would recommend. It's fucking gloomy though senpai so prepare yourself

Pepe will be the next Mickey Mouse except more edgy and for NEETs instead of children

I just finished Part 1 of "Crime and Punishment" yesterday, then picked up "What the Buddha Taught" and I plan on starting Part 2 tonight when I get home.

so basically when you see someone wearing a pepe shirt or pepe watch you'll know to stay away from them and their unbridled autism.

oblomov, twelve chairs, petersburg, the petty demon, chekhov

You'd think that but in the future NEETs will be 20% of the population.
Be prepared to take your 25 year old son to MemeWorld (perverse version of Disneyworld with VR sex machines and chicken tenders)

He didn't say someone born in 1997, he said someone from 1997. Doing so would be pretty difficult, seeing as they have no real notion of what a "social networking" website is.

>Poogle

The internet was nearly all social networking back then, www was still sort of new.