Is creativity something you can train? And if so: what are ways to do so?

Is creativity something you can train? And if so: what are ways to do so?

No. See women and how they can't create anything in the history of the world, they would've created something now, but they can't create at all.

I think crativity comes from information consumption, interaction with the world and a little bit of drugs (alcohol included) anything that allows you to jump a little out of the box here and there.

Then you can 'train' how to make this output accessible and pleasent.

Yes, thankfully due to neuroplasticity and the ability to change your mind by training your mind, you can.

if i was that guy id give myself a really big long cock

Both science and Buddhism disagree with you.

Science is funded by liberal globalists to produce and distort results that fit their white-hating agenda.

Well, one of them created your dumb ass, and here we are all worse of for it, so there is that.

both are run by asians. Asians are not as creative as white people

bait

>tfw writing a book about the phenomenology of creativity and want to spam for 26,000 words about this but also want to go home

fuck you OP

oh wow, she spread her legs and now women are equal? kek, no wonder the West is going to shit with you retards around

I don't know why I bother anymore. You guys are just assholes.

I bet you are too much of a coward to speak to the woman who created you like that.

I was created by the blood of the white race; the Romans, the Greeks, the German Princes, the brave Vikings.

I really can't hide your posts fast enough, fucktardo.

Since when did /r9k/ suddenly decide Veeky Forums would be a good board to hang out on?

Or is this an insecurity/attempt at dominance type of thing?

>tfw a white supremacist is proud of being Greek
>doesn't know Greeks are slavs

you people are really fucking dumb

savage af

Veeky Forums gets name dropped by other boards as the most left-leaning board on Veeky Forums, they probably come from /pol/

Ethnically maybe they're slavs, but intellectually they were white and Nordic.

Okay, now this is something interesting. You sure you can't impart a tiny bit on what you're writing?

>filled to the brim with christfags
>left leaning

>intellectually white

what the fuck are you talking about kid, shouldn't you be in class right now?

I really don't think Veeky Forums is all that left leaning, there are equally as many detractors from communism as there are supporters of it. But then again, I guess anything not far-right is too liberal for /pol/

>implying Christianity doesn't have deep leftist intellectual roots

Who fucking cares? Politics are a stupid hobby, nothing more. Leave it on /pol/

how, though?

By practice, dipshit.
You get better at literally you do repetitively.
Me? I've become a damn good shitposter with the time I've put in.

You either have it or you don't.
>drugs
Drugs are a meme, they make people dumber, not more creative.

t. buttmad chink

The same way you get good at anything?

>everyone who disagrees with me is from /pol/!
wew lad this is Veeky Forums, it will never be a homogenous safe space.

I'm white af though. I just think you guys are assholes.

>af
This isn't twitter, go pretend to be a nigger somewhere else

You filthy normie

u mad bruh?

Nope. Art is a struggle. You either become an artist naturally or you won't be one no matter how hard you try. Most who try to write barely have the passion to get good at it.

lol, god I hate you insufferable cunts who think art is this idealistic struggle and that only those gifted in it can be any good at it.

Is it a struggle for you to accept that you aren't a special artistic snowflake? Creativity is something wholly natural that is fostered and nurtured through use, practice, and training.

Most people just can't do it. Joe Schmoe off the streets will never write a great novel no matter how educated he becomes.

inborn talent?

Maybe he doesn't have the passion and drive, that doesn't mean he can't train himself to be creative. Maybe he spends too much never figuring out his own medium.

It's not so much about inability as it is persistence and drive.

Nope. There are people who write greater works in a few short years than most will in an entire life of honing a craft. You can't teach yourself to be sensitive or perceptive.

>You can't teach yourself to be sensitive or perceptive.
On one hand I disagree and I will have to think on this. On the other hand, it does explain /r9k/ and /pol/ posters

Michelangelo advised his students to find figures in clouds and in the cracks and shapes of the walls of the city. Apparently this type of exercises help with lateral thinking

lol you're a fag, dude

WE
WUZ
KANGS

Step 1: Go crazy.