SOLAR "Energy" is a scam and Climate change is a hoax

I have discovered that solar energy is actually fucking impossible and that climate change is a hoax orchestrated by solar energy companies who want to sell you snake oil

YOU CANNOT EXTRACT ENERGY FROM SOLAR LIGHT

To see this consider a particle/wave of light. To calculate how much energy it carries (and thus how much we could possibly extract from it) we can use the well known formula [math] e = mc^2 [/math]

What is important here is that light is massless, therefore m=0 which yields [math] e=0 [/math]

THERE IS 0 ENERGY IN A LIGHT PARTICLE. Therefore, how can a "panel" extract energy from it? It is literally impossible.

So how have solar companies tricked us all for so long? By making up climate change. They claim that other forms of energy are bad and therefore you have to use their snake oil that doesn't actually produce anything. And thus they sell a lot of it.

But here comes the kicker. How do you think they have fooled us for so long? Well, remember that they can say "Oh, at night they don't work haha so instead normal energy is funneled at those hours". In other words, at night normal power sources are used. But in reality this alternative power is used at all times. Solar power is never used because solar power is impossible.

Solar panels and basically chunks of useless plastic that don't do shit.

Thanks for the good laugh mate.

Look at the sun for a few minutes with your bare eyes and tell me again that sun rays have no energy.

Try with [math]E=\frac{hc}{\lambda}[\math] or learn what Einstein actuallysays.

Literally besides the point. What I am suggesting does not deny the fact that your eyes can hurt if you stare at the sun. And the reason why should be obvious if you weren't literally retarded.

>t. someone who has spent 2000 bucks covering their roof with solar panels who now just realized that he wasted all that money on plastic toys, but now has to pretend that he doesn't realize all this so that people don't laugh at him

I feel bad for you.

>YOU CANNOT EXTRACT ENERGY FROM SOLAR LIGHT

he thinks that writing it in all caps will make it less absurd.

You know, the strange thing is, there are people about this dumb out there. A sobering thought. I mean, youd think the fact that concentrated light can burn things would tip off that it has energy, but people latch onto faulty interpretations of data and will not let go.

>There are people in 2017 who will deny Einstein's formula for energy

How do you call those kinds of people? Oh, yeah I remember. Deniers.

LOOK AT THE EINSTEIN DENIERS AND LAUGH

obviously the OP never played with a magnifying glass outside during the summer as a kid.

But relativistic energy of photon isn't mc2, it's pc because of momentum.

>EINSTEIN DENIES
>IN 2017

topkek

You deny Einstein's relations of mass and momentum to energy. Might have as well picked Tesla and deny photons exist alltogether.

OP is a shill receiving Soros money to pretend to be a denier, he clearly made a bad argument on purpose just to give easy fodder to the opposition

what is photosynthesis

OH DAMN
WOAH
OP

OP JUST
GOT

B T F O

E=hf=hc/lambda and uv is also with solar energy giving you solar panels that heat water in your home, in terms of generating electricity photons carry energy and I'm only a hs student

Climate change is not a hoax retard. You're just lucky it hasn't hit burgerland yet. Other parts of the world are already feeling the disasters firsthand.

But if you believe that garbage you posted you may as well think that the earth is flat.

nice bait m8, loved the improper use of E=mc^2 as well

Exactly. Photo electric effect and blah blah etc. This is year 12 physics

Couple things:
I used to have a radio I used for camping. No external power cables or anything, ran off solar power. Never needed a charge. Explain that.
Also, my electricity bill each month is zero, and sometimes I even get paid for putting energy back onto the grid, thanks to my solar. If they generate absolutely nothing, I am getting free electricity.

Hahahahahaha, nigga, like, hahahaha what are plants, dude?! lmfao you're fucking retarded.