The Photon is the Graviton

Soooo wherever gravity changes there is a photon?

Photon is spin 1, a graviton is necessarily spin 2.

Annihilation event produces =>2 photons. Spin is conserved.

In any location that a photon is observed there is also a change in the mass (albeit ridiculously feeble) from the source. Also works for compton scattering and the photoelectric effect. I find this to be extraordinary...

I guess that's why a light bulb has such a strong gravitational pull and why black holes are so bright.

more details

it's a long story. another time

post yfw, graviton is directly under the photon always which is why we've never been able to find it.

Exactamundo! you got it. But we did find it when we found the photon lol

Black hole radiates Hawking radiation and thus mass and the photons are always where the mass is changing. The mc^2 part is old news. Only the perspective is new. No comment on the lightbulb. I don't know the wattage

I think Satyendra Bose would disagree.

You are right. Thread is dead. Interesting coincidences but photon is not the hypothetical graviton. Gravity waves move at the speed of photons, photons transfer mass-energy... do we even need the graviton?

Then why don't systems that are exchanging electromagnetic energy also exchanging gravitational energy?

they do mass-energy

If that's the argument, then the gluon is also the graviton.

The difference electromagnetic and gravitation effects are over 9000. It's something like 10 to the 42.

Which is simpler? Earth reaches up grabs an apple, pulls it down or space pushes more from above than below and the apple just goes with the flow?

Yes Gluon and W+,- and naughty Z. Higgs as well. Still trying to figure out neutrinos

The intermediate Vector bosons transfer mass energy and anything that transfers mess energy by the equivalence principle transfers inertial and gravitational Mass.

Why does this board in particular attract all the schizos

Part of me says that I am not a schizo

>refers to W/Z bosons as intermediate vector bosons

Oo la la somebodies getting laid in college

mfw bosons can overlap...