I need the help of a German fag

I need the help of a German fag.
>I'm in the process of writing a historical fiction book.
>It takes place in Nazi Germany during Hitler's reign.
>A 12 year old German boy named Armand and his best friend Deron, who is Jewish, find out that Jews across Germany were being taken.
>In an effort to protect his best friend, Armand makes an agreement with Deron's family that if they are taken, he will protect Deron by hiding him in his home.
>Armand's parents reluctantly agree to the agreement, on the condition that if the German soldiers come looking in the house for Deron, they will not hesitate to turn him in.
The rest of the story is a work in progress
Can I get the help of a German fag to help with German spoken parts of the story, please?

>mein lamp
>sourkrawt
>berlin

This story is really tired. Scrap it.

Why don't you just write everything in English? All the characters seem to speak German, so just replace all of it with English.

What do you mean the German spoken parts? You're setting your book in Nazi Germany and you're going to have every time anyone speaks at all be in the original language, with the rest of the book in English? How does this make any sense?

>parents turn Deron in the first day he goes into hiding

Hate to break it to you buddy, but the parents would have been taken in too regardless of whether or not they gave him up freely.

>implying Germans know anything about WW2

First off, these.

Secondly, I don't know if this story is worth your time user.

done before with a more interesting background for both characters.

cease your efforts.

Here's a better idea:

>historical fiction
>It takes place in Nazi Germany during Hitler's reign.
>A 21 year old German man named Armand and his best friend Deronia, who is a futanari, find out that deviants across Germany are being taken.
>In an effort to protect his best friend, Armand agrees to become her false husband and move to a new town where no one knows what she is so as to avoid suspicion.
>they are caught because Deronia gets an erection kissing Armand and has a 12" cock.
>Armand is killed she is taken
>Deronia and the internment camp director develop a relationship.
>He wants to help her escape.
>They make it out but he dies by rupturing organs when he takes her feminine penis in the ass.
>It's all a memoir by Deronia which ends with love letters to Armand and the Nazi.

I'd buy 10 copies desu

>implying holocaust happened

How about this:
>A German guy and a Jewish girl fall in love
>He takes her in his home while her family goes to the camps
>They both get raped by Soviet soldiers in the end
>Shot in the back of the head
>Turns out that her family had a nice life in their detention centers before dying from typhus after allied bombing cut off the supply lines

Just give up, or get Shlomo to sponsor your trite propaganda

You seen Boy in the Striped Pyjamas OP?

Sounds a lot like what you're writing.

you've been watching too much Hollywood garbage

this is cliche and outplayed

>its another one of those stories

Why is it that you require a homosexual?

Armand is a weird name for a german boy

Achmed would be better.

That would be contemporary literature

No goy, Achmed "Armand" was a real, tanned German Jew who was opressed and murdered by the evil Nazis after he was betrayed by his despicable Aryan hosts

Sounds derivative muh dude.

Okay OP. German here.
Armand sounds very French. Either have him be of French descent and make that a plot point or just name him Hans.
Also, the story is (as you describe it) not new. You always risk plagiarizing Anne Frank. Why not do it like The Book Thief and have SOMETHING be special about your idea?