Why are humans always spiteful to each other?

why are humans always spiteful to each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/what-caused-the-crime-decline/477408/
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/9-reasons-crime-rate-1.3692193
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not.

I love you user.

FAAAGGGGGG

to answer your question OP, its fear of being ridiculed I have to imagine. people like you who assume that humans are spiteful tend to see action that are unspiteful as calculated and thus sinister. and people like simply throw stones.

no one likes being made fun of or accused of scheming, so its easier to join in the cynicism and assume the worst rather than risking being wrong. especially since if i'm nice to you and you're mean to me, not only do I look like and idiot and feel like and idiot, but I may also suffer tangible negative consequences (losing money, wasting time, etc.) and that will further exacerbate how people view me - no one wants to be thought of as naive or overly trusting.

It's the insecurities.

is claiming that humans derrived from apes not a bit spitefull to ourselves?

Only in multicural societies, in white (non slavs) ethnostates they don't.

for shits and giggles user,
why else?

It's much easier to denigrate than to accomplish.

Source?

When you analyze a behaviour, always ask yourself whether there's an evolutionary advantage to it. But your question is already loaded so you might as well disregard everything in this thread.

We and apes descended from the same ancestors.. different branches though.. either way we didn't decent from apes

taxonomically, there is no difference between an ape and the last common ancestor of humans and apes

Maybe that's because white ethnostates (non slavs) have an aging population that isn't inclined to do crime?

You're probably another retarded /pol/lack, but here's some history. Since the last 30 years, there's been a HUGE decrease in crime levels all around the world, and it's mainly because the world population has started to age.

If you go back to the US in the 1950's where the vast majority of the population was white, crime rates were very high, and nowadays with "multicultural" societies they're at a near record low in terms of criminal behavior.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/04/what-caused-the-crime-decline/477408/

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/9-reasons-crime-rate-1.3692193

Basically, the older a population is, the less crime it commits. Countries with a high median age like Japan have nearly no crime, and very multicultural countries like Canada also have a low crime rate since they also have a somewhat high median age.

Young people love to fight, old people don't. This reality transcends race.

Go to hell, filthy other human!

India is a very old civilization and is a rape capital.
I think what the /pol/ack is saying. Is that Homogeneous countries will be safer and happier than multicultural societies. The multicultural places are still majority white.

>>When you analyze a behaviour, always ask yourself whether there's an evolutionary advantage to it.
this is what 20 yo rationalist biofags believe.

There's a red book I own called psychology 101.i would mail it to you if need be. I haven't read it in years. It has all of the answers to everything you want to know.

come back with an actual argument

Old as in average age, not old as in age of civilization my man.

It's actually called Psychology for life today

What about the second point, that multicultural countries are majority white.

FUCKING DEGENERATE WE AREN'T SPITEFUL, YOU ARE JUST WASTING OUR TIME.

>Spiteful

KYS