ITT post shit nu-Veeky Forums believe

I'll start

>social """""sciences"""""
>CS isnt science
>race realism isnt real
>climate change is mainly caused by humans only and we are all doomed in 10 years time unless gubmint PAY MY GREEN ENERGY (says increasingly nervous 97% scientists for the 7th time since 1950)

Other urls found in this thread:

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101960089/#q101963727
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traitorous_eight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_race_concepts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/pol/ pls go

I am sick of these edgy newfags that think they own the board. Fuck off.

>physics and math are better majors than engineering

>>>reddit.com/r/science

No, get out newfag. You only refer people to reddit because you're fresh off the boat from /r/the_donald yourself.

>97% of scientists believe in climate change

If you've ever found yourself believing this bullshit you were believing the lies of this fag, John Cook. Just look at his fucking face.

For completeness, here's one of his papers
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024

Hey good idea. Why don't you go and shitpost there?

>/pol/ user makes a thread on Veeky Forums
>uses a picture that shows a typical /pol/ user on Veeky Forums

Seems about right.

When is gook moot going to fix the containment board situation with these fucking cancer?

Soon as he fixes the BLACKED posting on /pol/

>every scientific evidence i dont like is /pol/
OP shouldnt have mentioned race realism in his first post (even though its real) but nu-Veeky Forums are too easily triggered by facts they disagree with tbqhwyf. Veeky Forums used to be a lot different 3years ago

Anyway i'll contribute
>astronomy is a meme
>sending humans into planets is a waste

>t. butthurt /pol/ cs and polsci major

Nice of you to tell us where you're from

>implying Veeky Forums hasn't always BTFO /pol/ since it's inception.
Nice try newfig but you obviously haven't been around Veeky Forums for very long. /pol/ has always been viewed as a cancer here.

OP here again
What's with all the /pol/ bogeyman? Even James Watson believe in race realism but I guess he's /pol/ too? That aside, ITT we discuss about nu-Veeky Forums only please thanks.

Let me add a few more nu-Veeky Forums cancer
>we like green energy but we hate nuclear energy
>muh fukushima muh chernobyl
>solar energy is the future

Here's your (you)

James Watson is a senile old man, and yes he did belong in /pol/.

>t. Someone who met Watson while working at Cold Spring Harbor

And Linus Pauling was crazy about vitamins. Great men are not infallible.

what about william shockley?

Isaac Newton was an alchemist. What's your point?

still no argument against race realism i see

>the state of nu-Veeky Forums today
used to be a lot of actual rebuttals back in the days (pre-2013) but now it's all
>muh go back to /pol/
>muh social science studies say no

There are countless arguments in the archive, help yourself newfig.

There are countless research for race realism and none against in the scientific journal archives, help yourself brainletfag

>There are countless research for race realism and none against in the scientific journal archives, help yourself brainletfag
LMAO

The only journals that take race seriously are """"social science"""" journals. Enjoy being a brainlet.

Engineers love pseudoscience

>waaaaaaah no one is taking me seriously waaaaaaaaaaaaaah

For real. Why the fuck is that. Every engineer I run into seems to hold some retarded wackjob beliefs while simultaneously holding too high of an opinion of themselves.

so sick of this shit on this board
sage

I reported the thread hours ago. Are we ever going to get competent mods and janitors who will ban and delete these /pol/cucks?

>waaaah i dont like actual Veeky Forumsentific issues that disagree with my fee fees delet this thread!

Well, we got new mods on Veeky Forums and it only takes 15 Peterson threads in catalog for them to do anything, so I wouldn't count on anything if I were you.

>OP here again
mfw OP is literally a malaysian /pol/ wojakposter.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/101960089/#q101963727

/pol/fags really really hate this board

>shockley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traitorous_eight

Historians and colleagues generally agree that Shockley was a poor manager and businessman.[note 1] From early childhood he was prone to outbursts of unprovoked aggression,[43] which were suppressed due to the internal discipline of his past working environment. He also tended to see rivals, even in his own subordinates.[44]

Although Shockley was never diagnosed by psychiatrists,[47] historians characterized Shockley's state of mind in 1956–1957 as paranoia[note 2] or autism. All phone calls were recorded,[48] and the staff was not allowed to share their results with each other, which was not feasible since they all worked in a small building.[49] Shockley, not trusting his employees, was sending their reports to Bell Labs for double-checking.[50] At some point he sent the entire lab for a lie detector test, though everyone refused.[28][51]

>being this autistic
Besides the fact that he actually achieved something in his life, he's a perfect fit for /pol/

>le James Watson mememan

He's a hack.

OP bumping again

GET IN HERE Veeky Forums
NU-Veeky Forums OUT

>Although Shockley was never diagnosed by psychiatrists,[47] historians characterized Shockley's state of mind in 1956–1957 as paranoia[note 2] or autism
>never diagnosed by psychiatrists
>historians characterized
>historians

wtf is wrong with you nu-"""""Veeky Forums"""""

When are we getting math captchas?

Quit bumping your cancer thread, OP.

Nope. We just demand that every science must have same level of rigorous discussions that is in physics. If your arguments in climate science are feeling-based, then don't be upset if they aren't taken as a fact.

>paranoia and autism did not exist until modern psychiatrists named them

>humans went to the moon
>the earth is round

>the only argument nu-Veeky Forums have against race realism is "this scientist X that agreed with race realism research was a racist sexist bigot here's another social """"scientist"""" 5 decades later saying X was a retard/autist, therefore all that scientific research he did were fake news lalala cant hear you"

there is ZERO scientific research to prove race realism wrong, wanna know why?
1. they will be proven wrong
2. they will not be allowed/given research grant because 1
3. they will be shunned, disavowed, lynched, get fucked in the ass because 1
4. hurr dats ok here social """science""" evidence say its all about da environment and educaytion!! genetics has 0% to do wid it!!

I would like to have the old Veeky Forums back where we didn't have meme responses
>durr go back to /pol/
>durr your a low iq nigger

Strong opinions from a neet nobody will ever hear of.
He was a physicist btw.

The earth is round part is easy enough to prove, by observing the earth's gravity.

So people who don't deny reality are /pol/? Let me disagree with that.
What are the chances you're underage and shouldn't even be on this site?

Reddit flooded pol, pol people are leaving- and newly extremized reddit leaves realizing they've shit up the board.

Get reddit out of pol and pol will go home.

this

Back in 2007, you could actually talk about race differences civilly on Veeky Forums but then normie libtards took control

It will never be the same

>things nu/sci/ believes
>pseudo science bullshit they heard on /pol/

Get the fuck out /pol/ brainlets

>Back in 2007 on Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums was added in 2010. Stop bumping your reddit tier ebin bait and kill yourself, autistic underage faggot.

so you're saying Veeky Forums was never good

Because "race realism" is pseudoscientific. Maybe if you actually provided sources/data and stopped propagating muh conspiracy theories about how all science these days is biased against me sci would actually listen to you.

>there is ZERO scientific research to prove race realism wrong

The burden of proof is on you faggot. And have you tried google? There are several studies on the construction of race (but wah! social science isn't real science).

>genetics has 0% to do wid it!!

Nice straw man. There are zero scientists or social scientists denying genetic differences between humans. Obviously there are genetic differences between races. Generally any group with different physical features will differ genetically as well. What race implies is that these different features are enough to treat different races differently, as if there is something psychologically different about them, but that's still being hotly debated.

Here are some sources for you to get started on research. If you come back again without sources, then you will be saged and reported. That is just as bad as the kiddies who have come up with a "theory" about physics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_society

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_race_concepts

Even if there is a difference in IQ between blacks and whites, theres nothing to be gained from researching it. It's a boring, stupid comversation generally had by morons.

>spouting off sam harris
confirmed underage

>everything is a lie on every side

I don't give a fuck about /pol/ or the right or left or anything political. I just want to know the truth but it really seems like science is politicized to further the agenda of a side so often

please Veeky Forums, how do I just find the truth?

>ot going to fix the containment board situation with these fucking cancer?

This. /pol/ is everywhere now. Shit posting on Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

/po/ has degraded into stormfags and reddit sjws at each others throats

>I'm losing control of the narrative so I'll just call them all /pol/

Why is he wrong, user? Also, nice job on being wrong yourself, Im sure youre used to it.

Veeky Forums was shit 3 years ago, but at least it was still a slow board.

>Geographic Information Science is not a science

>unironically posting wikipedia as sources
How did you find your 1st year finals hunny? Are you going to tell me to go to google scholar next? Please do remember not to cite wikipedia next semester in your dissertations ok?

>Obviously there are genetic differences between races
Good to know at least one of you nu-Veeky Forums can finally break away from that "there is only one race, the human race!" meme. Your next baby pill you should probably go on to craniometry x neuroanatomy. Heres some baby articles for you to read for your summer homework. Draw your own conclusion.

>jpsr.pharmainfo.in/Documents/Volumes/Vol6Issue11/jpsr06111407.pdf
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/pdf/pone.0013642.pdf
>ajol.info/index.php/ajb/article/view/78326

I wish people would stop attacking scientist X for saying >insert opinion i disagree with