Is Twin Peaks Veeky Forums?

Is Twin Peaks Veeky Forums?

Seeing how it's a TV show, not a book, I would say no. I suspect the new Secret History of Twin Peaks is mot very Veeky Forums either despite being a book.

I'd say in it's own medium it's probably equivalent to literature when compared to other TV (as in, equivalent comparison being literature to bestsellers or YA), however it's not a book so it's a moot point.

I do wish Veeky Forums had a similar board to Veeky Forums to talk about quality cinema though. /tv/ doesn't really cut it.

what a opaque opening to a thread OP, why would you define a tv show through the lens of what's "lit/not lit"?

How would you define art in a tv show anyway?

No, Northern Exposure is though. Less "muh diary" and more "muh literature"

I found The Diary of Laura Palmer at a thrift store once. It wasn't very good literature, but it sets up the plot lines at the start of the show. I cant say I would recommend it- even to a fan.

yeah, i wish we had /film/

How about we make /kino/general's on /tv/ and bully everyone else out?

won't work but make one and I'll try with you

kino is a horrible meme-word, fuck you.
there used to be threads for serious film discussion, I think they still pop up every now and then in the form of a general.

then we call it /film/
fuck you.

no, fuck YOU.
/film/ is fine.

let's do it senpai.
Discuss Edward Yang or Ozu or whatever, something that /tv/tards wouldn't even touch with a stick.

It up, i dont know how to link threads so go look for it.
Lets fuck then, are you cute? I went with film.

how new are you? be honest.

Actually been here 3 years now, never linked a thread.

It's catching on ok btw, are you guys in there?

Fresh out of the boat, then. I hope it's been explained to you that you may never leave.

going pretty good so far
we can make it

It was clear from day one this is pretty much like the magic mountain. I won't go down again.

I found that at a used book store when I was 13. I used to jerk off all the time to her descriptions of her masturbating.

Spoiler that shit, I'm not finished reading it yet.

that's the very premise of the book man

>Twin Peaks
It's /tit/

How the fuck do you not see that coming from like page 5 or something?
Also unironically:
>reading for the plot

well no, it's not literature

but if you just mean "Veeky Forums" as something to be performed and not an imageboard dedicated to the discussion of literature, then sure twin peaks, /mu/core indie rock and Veeky Forumsshion are all part of that same cookie cutter

>bully everyone else out
this doesn't work, as most people would still rather make threads bashing "capeshit" than actually talk about something else

twin peaks isn't Veeky Forums; wishbone is Veeky Forums af

> the girl's murderer is her father!

wow, in the end he's just shoving lacanian symbolism down your throat

fuck off, lynch

>there used to be threads for serious film discussion, I think they still pop up every now and then in the form of a general.

mods delete them

mods are scum