What do /sci think about money?

do you want to be a millionaire or just a poor scientist ponder about how nature works?

Do You Want To Be Rich?
Does money matter to you?

"When I get a little money I buy math textbooks; and if any is left I buy food and clothes"
-user

I want to have enough money to not worry about bills.

Basic income will improve human society more than any previous initiative.

>try to prove this wrong, you literally can't

It will also lower the birth rate of those areas that use it.

Money is a tool

I have been redpilled this last year. Money was a mistake. Chasing money only brings stress. All jobs are fucking stressful.

>poor job
Usually some manual labor shit that will deplete your physical wellness
>poor but manager job
Now you have 10 monkeys to manage and if they fuck up upper management will shit on you so you have to be wary 24/7 of people above and below
>middle class job
Cool but now this is probably the kind of job where people are calling you all the fucking time and you have to work through a shitload of paperwork. Depleting your mental energy.
>middle class management job
Same as poor managenent but now you answer to executives and CEOs who will put you under scrutiny because whenever you or your underlings fuck up, it is their money at stake.
>upper class job (business owner)
Great but now you put your money on the line every day so you live under constant risk of destruction. Plus now that you are rich there are a bunch of people below you who want to take what you have. You stress over the possibility of your accountants screwing you over.

So what is the answer? Become a college professor

>get paid to do your hobby
>grading can be a problem but all you have to do is craft tests that are easy to grade and teach non-brainlet classes that will have few students.
>potentially get paid to travel
>get paid enough to be middle class in terms of money

And if you are a mathematician everything above counts double.

If you were born in a first world country you basically don't have to worry about money if all you care about is studying and have no intentions of marrying or breeding.

this is also my feeling on the matter; however, even if I did not need a lot of money, I know I'll feel really bad about getting cucked out of reasonable income in grad school

All i can see around me are people whose purpose since they're born is to get a job in order to make some money, get followers on fucking social networks and get some pussy. Since there are money science and human progress will never be our first goal, money shouldn't exist.

>advocating theft
You disgust me

> Believing in the crackpot concept of private property as a law of nature.

You lack some enlightenment user.

>private property as a law of nature.
Nobody said anything about that. But private property as a regular, human law is essential for running a modern society.

Then where do you associate basic income with theft ?

I'm not that guy.

Money is cancer it is own by jew who exploit our system and our world to make the world the way they want it to be , like in the torah they want to enslave us .

ahh good /b/ got here just on time!

I want to have a business and have money to buy textbooks,gadgets, travels, etc. Not at the level of Carlos Slim or Bill Gates because they were dedicated to making money all their lives.

>nature
>marxist pseudoscience affirming p.p. isn't natural
Lmaoing your life.

Go rob your parents faggot. I ain't paying for your lazy "sindicalista" ass.

I would be willing to be a poor scientist, but I'm still trying to be an upper middle class one

>torah

Talmud, dumbass. Get your larping right.

Go rob a lion of his prey, see for yourself if property don't exist.
I bet you think whites need to pay back for the ressources they stole during colonization too.
How can you live with such blatent incoherent thought, do you never think deeper than just feeling ?

you'd pay less taxes than you do now. our current social welfare package is bloated and extremely inefficient.

super pill. Get a computer job so you sit on your ass for hours a day, get to use your physical wellness how you like after work and you still make a decent livable wage.

Hyenas do this all the time, though. Once the lion has had its fill, it doesn't squander away the rest of the carcass. It simply leaves it for hyenas, vultures, and all sorts of other creatures to eat.

Let me repeat that: once the lion has had its fill, it leaves the rest of the food for other animals to eat.

Humans, on the other hand, by some twisted reasoning, think that 'owning' resources beyond what they can use gives them power or security. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Because of such people, the world is suddenly 'too small' for our current population. Basic income is coming, whether close-minded people like you want it to or not, and then we will rediscover 'utopia'.

>a faggot lost interest on something
>somehow this proves marxism
Lol

I want -1/12 of a dollar