youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
youtube.com/watch?v=5YdWKdXhWac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>half this board is underage nerd bottom bitches and americans
wow what an accomplishment

Or is it

does he even poo in the loo

You should all be able to solve this.

Choose the right side but get deceived by the Cartesian demon and I go to the left but I don't care because pop-top can but then I am myself on a trolley track on the right and Hitler was testing if I would go the right direction without knowing about the demon but Hitler himself is on a left trolley track and is controlled by an unknown entity which is the demon and the demon is testing if he is smart enough to know about jewish tricks and Hitler realizes that because the unidentified entity is threatening him it wants to manipulate him so he chooses to make the tolley go to the left but realizes that the brain was his own brain and the only way to make it out of the trolley track was to eliminate his consciousness and now he is stuck til every atom in his environment has dissolved and nothing exists.

Very good user, but you failed to explain if you have an obligation to steal his wallet or not.

tl;dr

same

Saved

trick question the brain doesn't have muscles to output its decision

Quit spamming your channel, poojeet.

ps: poo in the loo

>shilling your own video here
I'm not even going to waste my time watching it since I doubt anyone with anything I care to hear could be so shameless.

>On twin earth

Lost me already kiddo

This is the best solution ever

> Kill Them All

>A two-year-old's solution to the trolley problem
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

Multi Track Drifting
>Another Classic Solution for the Problem

This
unironically kys OP
Good vid tho

Ask for money and get advice.

Ask for advice, get money twice.

The reason why consequentialism is shit

>One is robotics researcher on the verge of developing indistinguishably realistic ai sex robot dolls
I don't care who or how many are on the other track, I am keeping this guy alive at all costs.

this is so fucking stupid

one of the levers revealing itself as fake only increases the odds on the one you picked

Yes but maybe you WANT to pick the wrong lever, because when the police come, you want to say you tried something, without actually causing any consequences that could make you guilty

If the predictor is really that accurate, we can assume that we might as well be in a simulation run by the predictor to predict what we will do. So we should two-box.

I'd choose the lower track.
The upper one would cause the universe to explode because an infinite amount of people would get killed.
The lower one would only kill -1/12 people

The upper track is -1/2.

You just murdered 5/12 of a person you brainlet

Not the -1/12 meme again

>that constant raising of his head
kek

>if the dies
>if the
>if

If they are indistinguishably real, wouldn't they still be worthless, backstabbing whores?

Advertising is not allowed fag.

>no eurobeat

Into the trash it goes

>>if

if you choose that path, he WILL die if the train hits him

old thread is old

All he's doing is regurgitating Veeky Forums meens. This isn't even creative, what a fucking autist. Expect to see people telling you that you will save 1/12 people if you run over an infinite amount of people on your social media bullshit.

New biz vlogs:

youtube.com/watch?v=5YdWKdXhWac