Consanguineous reproduction

I've heard that the risks associated with reproducing with a first cousin for the sole purpose of procreation are the same as a 40 year old woman having children.
Are the genetic defects overstated and being debunked?
I also heard that recessive genes can be purged by inbreeding. How does this work?

My cousin is smart and pure and I want to marry her desu. We're both of above average IQ so our children would be too.

Other urls found in this thread:

owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lies made up by Jews who want whites to inbreed and/or die out

Don't procreate with your family.

Just do it and have fun with your downie retard spawn. You can try a couple times for a normal one, most of the downie should die by like 20.

we'll have tests done before they're born and abort them if they show signs of genetic diseases.

Back to your containment board brainlet, that's where your degenerate kind belongs.

recessive deleterious genes can be purged by inbreeding if you make a shitton of incest babies and then those babies make babies
see naked mole rats

No you stupid redneck. For you, inbreeding will highly increase the chance of fucked up babies with homozygous recessive alleles. Unless you're willing to have hundreds of babies and kill the mutant fucked up ones

Why a shit ton?

>telling the truth is /pol/

Sure thing, kid.

Yes the increased chance of genetic defect is highly overstated. People in general are much more closely related than most people realize, also. One generation of inbreeding won't do a damn thing, besides if your family carries any hereditary problems. In that case your kids are obviously much more likely to express them

Here's an example of what inbreeding does! Enjoy your Hapsburg jaw and mild retardation!

owlcation.com/humanities/The-Habsburg-Jaw-And-Other-Royal-Inbreeding-Deformities-and-Disorders

If you were strictly speaking just cousins, then yes, the chances of defect would be minors - in fact, cousins marriage is legal in some countries and can even be authorised by the Church.

However, the chances of defect increase dramatically once you already have some "tainted" blood - which might be the case. So if you take that risk, make sure your children won't do the same thing, or else.

It's about time you come to grips with the fact that you aren't very smart. Stay pleb with your Jewish conspiracy theories you pathetic waste of space.

Does the chance compound with every generation?

2nd cousin is fine, 1st cousin is way too risky.

Yes. Defects probably won't be apparent after one inbred generation, but when your family tree is taller than it is wide, you will have issues.

But Jews are intelligent.

All the retarded inbreds died

There's nothing wrong with inbreeding if you abort the retards

The same happened to pigskins.
Jews are more intelligent. Deal with it.

They still have a fuckton of hereditary disorders. Tay-Sachs, FD, G6PD deficiency, the list goes on.

Another example is Finns. They went through a bottleneck and now have a comparatively high rate of genetic disorders.There's actually a whole Wikipedia page on Finnish heritage diseases.

Jews (high IQ) & Royal Families (high IQ) do inbreeding all the time.
Einstein parents & Einstein Himself did inbreeding too.
If your family have good genes, inbreeding will amplify it.

However Muslims & Rednecks do it too.
If your family have bad genes, inbreeding will amplify it.

Post pics of her and I will decide whether it's ok

Good goy.
Suck on that Jewish cock while Muslims take over.
:^)

No shut up.

>My cousin is smart and pure and I want to marry her desu. We're both of above average IQ so our children would be too.

Just for the record, I hope no one believes this.

Why?

>royal family
>(You)