jk lol its 30 deg

see me after class, brainlet

infinidy doesn't exisd :DDDDDDD

pi/3
Where do I collect my prize?

Problem: measures of angles aren't usually pretty rational numbers
Solution: discard the notion of angle completely
God I love Wildberger's approach

kek. Didn't he do the same thing with lengths?

Except the train would never kill uncountably many people. It must go at a finite speed and so it can only kill a finite number of people every second. So do the union of the people killed in the first second, the next second and so on. Countable.

I like that you take issue with that but not the fact that they've represented N1 with a set of people. Regular ol' discretized people. About to be a lot less discretized after that train though.

what if the uncountable set of people were packed densly?

unless the people have width 0 then you can't pack them like real numbers on the number line

Irrational numbers are a symbol for white privilege.

Why is a mentally disturbed person allowed to be a professor?

He does that with everything. Lengths are almost always irrational, so discard length. I don't like usual approach to reals, so let's say reals don't exist. Pretty much everything he does boils down to "I don't like or understand this concept, so let's discard it completely"

I too wonder why his university haven't fired him already.
And how did he even managed to become a professor? Did he hide his views just to climb up the academia ladder and then destroy "problematic" maths from within, or was he normal and his prostate growing to a size of a grapefruit made him spout these ridiculous claims?

ok I'll bite
arctan(1/2)=theta

And arctan(1/2) is exactly what?
Note: if you can't give finite decimal representation of a number then it doesn't exist

Does he know about the 'chan?

So 1/3 doesn't exist.

>And arctan(1/2) is exactly what

10 in base arctan(1/2)

boipm

not this shit again

wildberger fuck off

t. (((non-finitist)

bump

Kek

This.